Hyper Vitesse! We now have a French forum!

this is Great! i hope that French speakers can enjoy what you did Kai-V this sounds really great
(Jun. 15, 2010  6:13 PM)itachi_wolf Wrote: this is Great! i hope that French speakers can enjoy what you did Kai-V this sounds really great
I am not the only one making decisions and doing things, hah.
(Jun. 14, 2010  7:54 PM)SilverWind Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  12:47 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Tout de la fruit, attention, poisson dans mon trousse!
Partie à la piscine, 7 o'horloge!
This is the little of what I know of French, and is most probably why I should stay as far away from this part of the forum as possible lol.
Hope the forum thrives for all you French speaking bladers out there Smile

Hmm. I'm taking French classes at my school and I'm not sure about the first sentence (something about fruit and fish) the second sentence says "Party at the pool at 7"

The first sentence says "All of the fruit, be careful, there's a fish in my pencilcase!" o_0 Weird. Lol. I study French at A Level in college. My exam is next week! Joyful_3
It's really awesome that we have so many people joining internationally like this.
oh cool. Ca fair longtemp que je n'ai pas ecrit en francais..
Yay, enfin un forum en francais.
parceque moi et l'anglais...
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nous sommes fiers d’annoncer l’ouverture d’un forum français parmi nous! De plus en plus de francophones se sont joints à nous, alors nous voulons leur offrir une place où parler de Beyblade dans leur langue. La communauté française de Beyblade n’a jamais vraiment eu de bons sites, donc nous espérons que votre expérience ici sera d’autant plus enrichissante!

Comme je parle moi-même français, la modération de ce nouveau forum devrait être assez facile pour l’instant.

Cependant, je demande votre aide pour traduire les documents officiels de la World Beyblade Organization, tels les règles des formats Standard et Universel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are proud to announce the opening of a French forum amongst us! More and more francophones have been joining us, so we want to give them a place where they can talk about Beyblade in their own language. The French Beyblade community has never really had good sites, therefore we hope that your experience here will be all the more enriching!

Since I speak French, moderating this new forum should be relatively easy for the moment.

However, I ask for your help in translating the official documents of the World Beyblade Organization, such as the rules for the Standard and Universal formats.

Est ce qu il y aura des tournaments en france
Merci a vous est ce qu il aura des matchs en france
Tout dépend des Français en fait, c'est leur sens de l'initiative qui compte.

Dans ce topic on devrait parler anglais cependant. Si tu as d'autres questions qui ne vont pas vraiment dans le forum français, tu peux me contacter en message privé.
lol im 12 and i understand like 2 words in the whole paragraph kai-v wrote. congrats on all people that actually know french!
(Nov. 11, 2010  2:51 AM)PegesusRF Wrote: lol im 12 and i understand like 2 words in the whole paragraph kai-v wrote. congrats on all people that actually know french!

Lol I know a bit I'm still learning but yeah! Congrats to this!
Congrats! And welcome to all and forthcoming french members! Smile
c'est genial, wbo devient billingue. that's awesome wbo is becoming billingual