Hybrid MF-H Flame Gasher 85 WB

@SSJfisherman: i was wondering if you could try this with JB. it has the same movement as WB but more stamina
Yeah, I actually tried this with JB first, and that's what gave me the idea of WB.

Even though I would prefer the movement pattern of JB more than WB, WB just gave it a little bit of an edge because I notice quite a bit less negative recoil, and it has more defense. I actually wasn't sure about the stamina difference between them though.

-----------
MeteorKing-
Yes, I very much see where you're coming from. It did however beat Mf hell kerbecs BD145 CS. So not all hope is lost, ahah.
And yes, I'm still stuck in the previous state of the metagame Tongue_out
But, even though there is a heavy amount of people who use those combos, there still are people that take risks and use other combos. This two aren't the only things that get used.

I've never liked flame Gasher 100 sf destabilizers, and they've never done what I think a destabilizer should do. I came across this and was actually pleased with a flame destabilizer for once.
(Apr. 04, 2011  12:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yeah, I actually tried this with JB first, and that's what gave me the idea of WB.

Even though I would prefer the movement pattern of JB more than WB, WB just gave it a little bit of an edge because I notice quite a bit less negative recoil, and it has more defense. I actually don't know about the stamina difference between them though.

ah i see, thanks

i did solo spin tests (with a hasbro ripcord), JB got double the time (i can PM you the time if you wish)