Hybrid MF-H Flame Gasher 85 WB

So, I finally got to finishing these tests, the combo is MF-H Flame Gasher 85 WB. It looks like a destabilizer, and heck, If I hadn't seen this combo in battle I would've thought it was.
We know that WB has an aggressive movement, and when it losses spin speed it slows down. Add a MF-H, Flame, and Gasher and this thing kicks the bum bum off of normal destabilizers. It KO's, destabilizes, and outspins, and it does those against a lot more than a destabilizer would.

What's important to note in these tests is the versatility of this combo, and how many KO's it gets. Those two things are what sets this apart from a destabilizer.

So, tests:

Standard procedure.
All out of 20
Sliding Shoot used for Flame Gasher

Against Stamina (Click to View)

Against Attack (Click to View)

Against Defense (Click to View)

This combo's weakness is currently 230.
I will test this when my package arrives. Is it okay if my WB is a bit worn?
I'll post tests tomorrow or so, and it is best to Slide shoot this if you can, it gives me an overall better Win Rate.
Yep, wb makes it so it moves around at the beginning and KO's, then it later slows and destabilizes- hybrid

I forgot to add,
I used sliding shoot all throughout

I will add that now
should i test it
If you can, in the TT Attack stadium, yes. (use top-tiers though..)
okey
I take it this is a balance type?
Destabilizers are inherently balance types, so yes.. Don't go nuts though.
Nice results! I'm impressed that it was about a 50% win Rate with Vulcan....
Against attack, it's just like in dans topic "are we giving defense any justice?"
i got one set of results
Flame Gasher 85WB VS Earth Bull AD145WD

Round 1: FG win by OS
Round 2:FG win by KO
Round 3:FG win by OS
Round 4:FG win by OS
Round 5:FG win by OS
Round 6:FG win by OS
Round 7:FG win by OS
Round 8:FG win by OS
Round 9:FG win by OS
Round 10:FG win by OS
TOTAL PERCENTAGE:100%
TOTAL WINS:10
That was fast. Uncertain
100% ?
And I'd prefer 20 rounds, but I'll put it in the OP. Thanks.

Edit: it's up. You didn't use a metal face, which is why you didnt get as many KO's
who did you launch first
of course earth bull(more stamina)
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:41 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: who did you launch first

For the stamina, I did the same as kcpj; earth/ burn bull first

Against attack, flame Gasher was launched first
nice, seems like the only problem it has is earth on mid/low height tracks

good test results
This is o most a merely mistake or an i just saying thing
I like the test thanks will try!
If they ever consider putting a destabilzers part in the competitive combos thread, this will go in it for sure..
still unbelievable

Have you ever try
Hell kerbecs BD145 WD
Virgo C145/R145 WD ... or
Earth(mode2) Bull R145 WD
(Mar. 23, 2011  11:29 AM)on9line Wrote: still unbelievable

Have you ever try
Hell kerbecs BD145 WD
Virgo C145/R145 WD ... or
Earth(mode2) Bull R145 WD

I don't think the combo is meant to beat stuff like Hell kerbecs BD145 WD or 230 beys.
Ok, seriously going to test this. Is it ok if i test MF Flame Cancer 90WB? Will it get the same results? Also, going to test it against MF Gravity Perseus R145RF, Meteo L-Drago 90/CH120R2F, MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F and Lightning L-Drago 90/CH120RF. If its acceptable i test that combo.
Yep, go for it Smile
Just remember to do it like in dans topic- are we giving defense and justice?

I think cancer might make a difference, but since you'll be testing against attack, the difference shouldn't be more than...hmmm maybe 5% ?

@ bladestorm- I have no hopes for this against 230, but I am curious how this would do against hell kerbecs bd145 wd
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:48 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: @ bladestorm- I have no hopes for this against 230, but I am curious how this would do against hell kerbecs bd145 wd

Yeah, thats what I'm trying to get across to the players who are insinuating testing against popular tornament combos such as Hell BD145WD. Though Hell BD145WD and 230 variants go hand in hand for me in terms of utility, so that is the reason my I made a mention of it.
I feel robbed! I had this combo myself! And now I've lost my WB.