Hya Beybladers!

My name is David,I'm 17, and I'm a huge fan of the Beyblade since the beggining (series and real life blades).
In terms of the anime series I watched the whole 1st season, and since then I only watched little bits of the next series.(It turned too chiby for my taste for anime).But even so loved it anyway,great story and good ideia for an anime.

And in terms of real life blades I was addicted like no one. I bought so many beyblades and made thousands of combinations to have the best beyblade around. I usually battled during school breaks, and I won almost every challenge i got. It was great, and the best experiences in my life in terms of a way to spend time. Until some years later, the series were over, the beyblades weren't sold anymore in the whole country, and now in my age beyblade is something of the past and to be forgotten.

In the last few days I watched the series again, and started again to combine beyblade parts to remember the fun I had. But then I think to myself » "Even if I have fun with this, nobody else will share that feeling with me, we're just too old to play with blades".It just makes me sad to know the hard truth thinking like this.
Do you guys think like this too?
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:19 AM)vilhenas Wrote: "Even if I have fun with this, nobody else will share that feeling with me, we're just too old to play with blades".

Most of us here are in our late teens/early twenties. I'm the site owner and I'm playing. You'll find most of the members here are in your age group. Wink
Hey, welcome to WBOSmile Hope you enjoy it here.
Yeah, most people are around 17, so your not too old Wink
Have you heard of MFB?
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Most of us here are in our late teens/early twenties. I'm the site owner and I'm playing. You'll find most of the members here are in your age group. Wink

That's good to hear.

But what I meant in my post is to beyblade with my friends or other guys that live near me. I can't beyblade with you guys through the internet,unless there was a Beyblade MMO lol.

(Mar. 09, 2009  1:28 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Hey, welcome to WBOSmile Hope you enjoy it here.
Yeah, most people are around 17, so your not too old Wink
Have you heard of MFB?

Thanks, yes I've heard of it. I hope to import one of those from japan. The only beyblades I have are the plastic ones...
I heard about the anime/manga series os MFB too, but I haven't got much information about it.
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:30 AM)vilhenas Wrote: Thanks, yes I've heard of it. I hope to import one of those from japan. The only beyblades I have are the plastic ones...
I heard about the anime/manga series os MFB too, but I haven't got much information about it.

The MFB anime releases Sunday, April 5th at 8:30am on TV Tokyo. Some of us will be watching it live on the internet using KeyholeTV.
You should add yourself to the map! There are events being planned all over the place, and our members are pretty much everywhere.
It depends, where do you live?
Welcome! I remember a few members having the same "OMG, I'm too old for this" feeling. But it's cool, you're amongst friends! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Add yourself to the map, there may be other members that live close to you.
Welcome to WBO,your never to old for anything.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It depends, where do you live?
Portugal

(Mar. 09, 2009  1:44 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The MFB anime releases Sunday, April 5th at 8:30am on TV Tokyo. Some of us will be watching it live on the internet using KeyholeTV.
And you're gonna watch it in japanese without subs? If it was me, I wouldn't understand a thing.
^ It's not exactly a complicated series.
I know what you mean and it must be aspecially hard living in Portugal. But hopefully once the new series is out overseas then some other Portugese bladers will pop up. Smile I think KoD and mirraslogo are near you though......well, in the same country anyways. ^^;
Thank you guys!Tongue_out_wink

(Mar. 09, 2009  6:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: I know what you mean and it must be aspecially hard living in Portugal. But hopefully once the new series is out overseas then some other Portugese bladers will pop up. Smile I think KoD and mirraslogo are near you though......well, in the same country anyways. ^^;

Thanks for the info Rocky, I will try to contact those two, too see if there's any chance of beybattling near me.
Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Check out the Beywiki main page for any information you need. If theres something thats not there use the Ask a question, get an answer thread. You should add yourself to the map also, so if people that are having tournaments in your area they will know to contact you.
Maz Wrote:generic greeting!
You say that in every welcome thread now, lol
Its helpfull Tongue_out