Hullo! Hallo!

Hi! 

I'm from the Philippines and I've been a fan of beyblade for years!
I've always thought about writing a fanfic on how bitbeasts originate from and how they would later "evolve" to biomerge (er share their powers) with their bladers...don't have anytime though and I think it's not that an original idea ?? *shrugs*

Anyhow my other interests are books, music, adoptables, and movies. And lastly I hope to meet new friends here. ^^
Hello welcome to WBO and hope U enjoy ur stay here...Feel free to ask any questions.
Hello, and a welcome to the WBO, @[Ecthelion]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
Thanks for the welcome guys! Joyful_3
Question: How do you tag a person in your post?
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:38 PM)Ecthelion Wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys! Joyful_3
Question: How do you tag a person in your post?

No problem. Now, to tag someone, simply type: @[Enterusernamehere] But, you can add spaces between the words, when needed.
Ayane_2355
Better late than never: Thanks! ^_^

Another question: is there a some sort of shortcut in browsing the forums? It's quite a hassle to go back to the main forum after clicking on a sub one. XD

EDIT: why didn't the tag work?
(Mar. 24, 2018  11:30 AM)Ecthelion Wrote: Ayane_2355
Better late than never: Thanks! Joyful_3

Another question: is there a some sort of shortcut in browsing the forums? It's quite a hassle to go back to the main forum after clicking on a sub one. XD

EDIT: why didn't the tag work?

You did not add the brackets. These:[] Put those around the name, with an @ symbol in front. Like I showed above: @[Enterusernamehere]. And, yes. The WBO has a "Search" function. So, with that, you should be able to get around here easier. Hope this helped!
Nice to meet you. im fairly new here as well but these people make you feel right at home. No worries any question you have feel free to ask me. i will do my best to help
Oh I didn't notice the brackets! XD I thought it was just part of the insert name thing! Thanks again! @[Ayane_2355]

@[CrazyBay] Nice to meet you too! And thanks for the welcome! Joyful_3
(Mar. 26, 2018  1:24 PM)Ecthelion Wrote: Oh I didn't notice the brackets! XD I thought it was just part of the insert name thing! Thanks again! @[Ayane_2355]

@[CrazyBay] Nice to meet you too! And thanks for the welcome! Joyful_3

No problem. I'm here, shall you need anything else. Just shoot me a PM, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.