Hullo ^-^

Hey everyone! My name's Kerry... I'm fourteen, and from MA. Umm, yeah. ^-^; Sorry, I suck at describing myself... I hate doing it. Makes me feel conceited.

Annnnnyhoo, I found out about this site about 15 minutes ago, because I somehow heard that Beyblade was making a big comeback... And I started surfing the net to see if the rumors were true. So I can't wait 'til all that goes down! Until then, I'll be milling around here, trying to remember pretty much everything about Beyblading that I've lost over the years Tired which might take me a while. So yeah. I hope to get to know y'all better!

Oh --yeah, quick question-- does anyone know when the new Beyblades are expected to hit the U.S.? I know, I know, I'm impatient. lol...
Welcome to Beywiki, Kerry. Takara Tomy has stated they have no plans to develop Metal Fight Beyblade abroad until 2010. Your only chance will be to order them online.
Thanks for the welcome =) ... But aww, bummer about the overseas release date being THAT far away. Oh well... I s'pose that'll just give them more time to make 'em awesome! Though I might consider ordering one or two online in the meantime... Unless that ends up costing a fortune. I'm flat broke at the moment x_x
I think most of us here will be ordering over the internet. It only costs a bit more than buying in-store.
Welcome to Beywiki. I hope you enjoy both the site and the forums and hope that you learn a lot here.
Welcome to Beywiki. We're all very excited for the release of MFB. Smile
Welcome to the forums! Don't be afraid to post any questions!
Hey man welcome. Have fun at Beywiki!
Hey dude! Grin Welcome to Beywiki!!! Grin
Welcome...enjoy your stay here!
hey man welcome and all that good stuff