Howdy from a "returning" player from Germany

I'm Maev, or Mal, and I'm 19, and returning to MFB (and someday also burst when I get an ok roster, and understanding)
I used to play a lot of MFB, and had a few cool customizations, and stopped playing when burst came out because of school (and a lack of opponents, because the only one who cared enough to actually do real fights and not just launch beys into the air moved back to Japan, and with him his BB-10 attack arena), and now picked it all back up again, because I have the time and resources (and soon hopefully friends, considering I am infecting them all) around to play again
I really enjoy competitive formats of all kind, and Beyblade being in the real world with as much nuance as there is just turned itself into probably one of, if not my favourite hobby, also because the metal clinks and clacks are super stimmy

Hoping to find a tournament that's not an ocean across some day, and worst comes to worst, I'll try to get good enough to organize them myself.
Welcome! You’re back just in time for a new series!
(Aug. 08, 2023  11:11 PM)Garishi Wrote: Welcome! You’re back just in time for a new series!

I know! It's part of what sparked my interest (and my hopes of being a TO one day)
I am waiting for Dransword to arrive right now, one of my partners bought it for me *happy noises*
And waiting for the western release to get to germany so I can get the arena without exorbitant shipping fees
hiii! im a returning player too (just got back into a couple weeks ago), and im also trans!