Howdy!

I've been on and off with watching the show and playing with beyblades. I started a few years ago with buying 5 or 6 of the plastic ones and a Draciel Fortress Stadium.

Recently I was watching the show and looking at these new beys which seem pretty cool. From looking around the wiki and these forums I was wondering if it would be alright to ask a question in the intro here.

Should I be using a different stadium now? I've noticed I have been launching some of these 'attack' beys and they have been going into the pits without fail. Not sure if it is the stadium that is causing it or the speed and technique I am using to launch the beys. Another one of my problems is that some of these defense or stamina types like to sit in the middle while the attack types spin circles till around it till they are all spun out.

I'm sure a question like this has been asked, but I'm not sure if I'm not using the correct terms when searching the forum.

Anyways!

This forum seems pretty useful and I'm glad to see a wiki where I can easily use the search to see the different parts talked about.

-Zach
Welcome to the No. 1 beyblade forum, the WBO! Make sure you read this thread before you do some serious posting.
Welcome to the WBO!!

You should use the TT attack stadium (Not sure if that is what you are currently using)
Also if you want your attack types to be successful in attacking use a sliding shoot.
Launch at a bit of an angle (Not tooo much) and your attack bey should start cutting through the center striking Stamina/Defense types
hey welcome have fun and use the bey wiki its really helpful in trying to make a good combo.
Hi I hope you enjoy the (Greatest) foum ever.
welceom to the WBO! hope u have a good time here you should check out the worldbeyblade channel they have a video on slideing shoot witch may helpLibruhhh
Welcome to the WBO! hope you enjoy the forum