Howdy

Hey I'm new to the site but not new to beyblade been around since the begining of beyblade. Driger S was my First beyblade that I ever had, Driger to me was my partner. Its been such a long time from when I first got Driger hes Old and been though so many battles! What a Great Blade he was for me! Driger is retired =[ but not forgotten.

Now they have the new beyblades out it took me a while befor I brought myself around to get a new beyblade I wasnt sure if I could beyblade again with out my driger. one day was looking in Mijers (is in Michigan and couple of states around Michigan like Walmart) at the beyblades just to bring back memorys and I came acrosse Leone something about the beyblade made me want to obtain him and funny thing was he was the only Leone there. I think because he kind of reminded me of Driger. Something pulled me tordes him I dont know what but I had to get him! Now I'm back into beyblading and have a new partner that will help me battle aginst other strong bladers. So far Leone hasnt failed me and as far as battleing he is very impressive I'm proud that I'm a beyblader once again and that I have Leone to have my back!

LET IT RIP!!!
Welcome to the WBO. PM somebody if you need any help.