Howdy!

I'm KS&IL, I am new here. My username was shortened from a couple of my favorite beyblade combos and gave them the name of "King Spriggan and Immortal Longinus" and i have been with Beyblade (Burst) since it started, i was a kid then and now i'm a teenager who is still into beyblades. so i have been into it a while, and just now found this website! i hope my time here will be fun.

(Yeah ik i am kinda boring but i'm trying my best lol)
(Dec. 07, 2022  4:28 AM)KSandIL Wrote: I'm KS&IL, I am new here. My username was shortened from a couple of my favorite beyblade combos and gave them the name of "King Spriggan and Immortal Longinus" and i have been with Beyblade (Burst) since it started, i was a kid then and now i'm a teenager who is still into beyblades. so i have been into it a while, and just now found this website! i hope my time here will be fun.

(Yeah ik i am kinda boring but i'm trying my best lol)

Salutations, and welcome to the WBO. Introductions are always straining and boring-sounding, since people don’t really know the status quo I think most WBO members can relate to it. No need to worry about stuff like that!