How would you feel if the original series got an uncut redub?

Personally, I'd feel rather overjoyed for the most part; I mean, the acting for the old dub was... well, how should I say it... not one of my favorite jobs. I've heard better acting from Viz Media's Sailor Moon dub, tbh. I think a new cast would be fine, and although I don't mind characters like the Bladebreakers (except Kyouju) sounding like men, all I want is excellent acting (like Goku; his dub voice is a lot more masculine compared to Nozawa's performance, but Schemmel's range and the like make him revered among many, me included.) Also, keep the original names, whoever should pick up the Bakuten license! Unless you really want to keep nostalgia in mind and keep the dub names.

What do you guys think?
It would basically be paradise, but clearly we do not deserve it hah.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would basically be paradise, but clearly we do not deserve it hah.

A man can dream, can't he?
Waiting fir them to do
Hope se they will make anime on new
Bakuten shoot beyblade rising
Actually we tried to do just that back in 2007. We had Vegeta from the naruto abridged series on board as well as masakox. Though we never got a good enough voice for Kai. I could send some scenes but I don't know if it'd be against the rules. XD
I'd be up for it. I've seen some of the stuff they cut out and it would be nice to see it remastered.
(Feb. 27, 2017  7:28 AM)Harsimran306 Wrote: Waiting fir them to do
Hope se they will make anime on new
Bakuten shoot beyblade rising

I wouldn't count on it, tbh.
(Apr. 03, 2017  3:41 PM)burapikun Wrote: I wouldn't count on it, tbh.

Reality begs to differ: 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakuten...pid1368783
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Reality begs to differ: 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakuten...pid1368783

Well, I hope Mao is the same as her 2001 counterpart. 'Cause sometimes, an anime adaptation must change something, and I hope Mao is made an actual Blader.