How to start this hobby / Christmas Ideas for kids

Hi guys

Sorry, maybe I should have openend a single posting in "Ask a question, get an answer", but I thought maybe this could be interesting for other people as well - and could require multiple answers and meanings.

I did not find anything related in the search function, but maybe it's because my mind is spinning already as well - I'm doing research for this Beyblade thing for days Gasp

I'm a father and did not even know that Beyblades are existing until a few days ago. Now I really would like to get this stuff for my kids for Christmas. But I don't want them to be disapointed, so I need to get the right things.

After my first euphoria about all the cheap offers at eBay & co. I learned already, that there are many imitations and not worth to be bought.

But since this stuff is very expensive, I think I'd better ask you experts what I should buy.

Can you help me? I'm completele confused after reading all the stuff....

What would a "fat" starter set for four kids include? Do I have to get those 4D blades? Which ones? How many? Attackers, defender? What kind of arena or stadium? Do it also need a Guidebook (I can only find it in Japanese)?

Are there any "sets" available you could recommend?

Well, sorry for this beginner questions, but you'll make the kids very happy with your input - so thanks a lot!!!

Wolfgang
You should use the "Purchase Consultation" topic in the Bey Marketplace forum.