How to launch a Never driver (worn) properly?

I just made this thread of how to launch worn Never properly, because I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems with it, like I seemed to have.

Plus, I seem to have created a way to launch it and make it go to the center.
(Mar. 16, 2022  6:29 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I just made this thread of how to launch worn Never properly, because I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems with it, like I seemed to have.

Plus, I seem to have created a way to launch it and make it go to the center.

Basically, the way I think you need to launch it, is to make sure the Beyblade hits the wall in front of you, inside of the Stadium.

It works rarely for me, as my Never is almost a dome shaped Never, but for partially worn ones, it should work.

I hold my launcher with my right hand (with a grip gun), then, I make my elbow face towards me at a 90-degree angle.

Next, I grab the ripcord of the string launcher with my other hand, and make sure that your left hand is almost making a 45-degree angle while holding it, almost touching your neck with your elbow.

Last, you MUST make sure that you tilt the launcher forward a little bit, and when you launch your Beyblade that has the worn Never driver, launch by PUSHING the LAUNCHER forward towards the stadium, never moving your ripcord arm.

If you are left handed, hold the grip with your left hand, and just repeat these steps in reverse.