How to get started with BeyPoints?

Hello -- I'm new here and have a question to which I cannot find the answer. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, and I'm hoping you can help me.

If my friend and I are both WBO members here and we battle, can we log the results of that battle in our BeyPoints? If so, how?

Thanks so much!
Only if you go to a official WBO sactioned tournament hosted, if there is none in your area maybe get one started yourself, no matter what your age you can do it. If you have no venue do it in the local park or something.

Make sure you have at least 8-10 people who said they are attending before making it or it might not work out, good luck! Wink

-Best Regards,
RAW
he isnt meaning that!

ok,the answer is no.there is no function to do this,plus,we really dont need beypointers to log it on.as to what RAW said,if you attend WBO tourneys,then the one who made the contest will calculate your wins and loses,gather all the math they did,and give you points HERE.
I thought he saw other people who had Bey Points and saw the hyper link on the navigation bar so therefore he wanted to see how he could get Bey Points under his title and above his face collection.

E.g: If he saw Kai-V post and saw that he had 1000 Bey Points he may be wondering that because him and his friend play that he could get those points on his profile.