How to get my friends into beyblading

Thank you
I told my friends that they weren't allowed in my house unless they bring beyblades. So far it's working because they like chillin at my place.
True, I have a friend who told me to start playing beyblades again.at the end I loved it again and now I ordered a Vulcan Horseus.Everybody is dead jealous because I got it for $11.99 Free shiping.
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:17 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Well, dude I suggest you show them your beys and let them make some combos out of your random pieces and slowly teach them about the best way to launch tell them about the WBO and note what bey combos they made and liked using. (attack, stamina, defense,or balance) Then inform them on which bey combos are the best avaliable to them and which beys they should buy. Don't forget to see if they perfer string launchers or light launchers. But if you start thinking they arn't interested try to bring up somthing else to do instead. This is not guaranteed to work though.

with the showing them your beys part well im stuck with that at my school ( which is a middle school) they dont even let us wear shorts. i might do that but my beys will probably be taken away and i get made fun of for liking certain things for example star wars people tease me about that and i think bringing beys to school would make it worse. so ya
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:38 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just showed my friend some of DrigerGT's videos and now he wants to buy some lol

This was his words before the conversion- "Gayblades are for gays and girls"
Words after the conversion- "Dude where do they sell these?"

all my freinds call them gayblades except two of them which they blade too which is cool
yeah i don't suggest bringing beys to schools...parks are awesome though, and also outside of libraries are fun as well in good weather.
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:12 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: yeah i don't suggest bringing beys to schools...parks are awesome though, and also outside of libraries are fun as well in good weather.

eh usually my freinds are talking about video gamesPinching_eyes_2 which i really dont like so they never listen to what i like and my freinds never go anywhere but inside to play video games thats all they do really. eat sleep and game
If you class has some kind of show and tell, bring in some beys and a stadium and try to get others intrested.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:24 AM)Decade Wrote: If you class has some kind of show and tell, bring in some beys and a stadium and try to get others intrested.

im in middle school
I am also in middle school and I still have show and tell. My friends we're always saying ''Gayblades'', so I brought the mangas, they read it and thought it was cool. I invited them then we bladed.
explain the awesomeness of beyblading like the interchangable parts the stroy line the awesome designs and u can play it almost anywhere
I got my friends into beyblading by talking about beyblade every day to the point where they were telling me to shut up and it worked.
i might try that Vongola thanks for saying that
i have like the same problem im a 6th grader and i have quite a few beyblades but no one to blade with i leave them all at home in fear i might be made fun of one of my friends knows i have them and like them so one day i brought them over to his house and me him and his brother we all bladed together but he didnt end up buying any but his brother got the SVS and dark bull and dark wolf but doesnt get any new ones so im like the only person who i know who likes beyblades it stinksUnhappy
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:59 AM)maroyasha Wrote: i might try that Vongola thanks for saying that

Just to let you know that they are in high school.
try this
show them
a battle and talk to them
about it and make them do
combinations and stuff
i did that and my friend
went from not knowing any thing
about beyblade to loving it in
5 minutes
Ye, im only 11, so its not too bad. So i got many friends who beyblade, but dude, If you want ur friends to be interested in beyblading is to let them borrow 1 of ur best beys. let him/her win on purpose and he/she will think its fun. xD

cuz when they win, they will go like THIS IS JUST MY FIRST TRY AND I PWNED U!" then just say "ye, u must have the blader's spirit, u should keep beyblading!"
Make sure that you use Storm Capricorn against them.
i found something out about my freind who everybody calls him the coolest kid in my grade ----- he PLAYS BEYBLADE with his brother and thinks it is KINDA fun
/Applaudforslowness/
You are now only knowing beyblade is fun.
And which grade are you.
Some people in my grade calls beyblade gayblade
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:39 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: /Applaudforslowness/
And which grade are you.

huh no i have been into beyblade for a while now but i was just saynig what i found out about my freind who is one of the "cool" kids
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:14 PM)maroyasha Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:39 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: /Applaudforslowness/
And which grade are you.

huh no i have been into beyblade for a while now but i was just saynig what i found out about my freind who is one of the "cool" kids
KK,KK,
well most of the children in my school plays (except the ones who are too cool for beyblades)
Well, my friends were over at my house and they saw my beys. they asked what they were and if they could try. they did. after that they started beyblading. Now whenever they come over we beybattle all the time.
Thanks everyone for all the advice! Some of my friends have become bey addicts I just needed to explain how it's more than just spinning tops. I explained the metagame showed tournaments and cool beys!
Use attack type beys. All my friends like them more because of their speed & smash attacks. Other bey types can just bore some people & send them the wrong message about beyblades. I'm still trying to get more of my friends to adopt beyblading aswell.