Poll: Was This Helpful?

Yes
0%
No
0%
I already knew all this
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
This is a guide on how to be a great Blader if you only have acsess to Hasbro's releases.

Step 1: Know your parts. Every part performs differently. Choose a combo thats performs well in battle. Here is a list of some good combos: Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145CS, and Burn Aquario DF145WD.

Step 2: Know your stadiums. While Hasbro doesn't make as good as stadiums a Takara Tomy they do have some good ones. Here is a list: Lightning Force (Black L-Drago Theme) and Max Stampede (Maroon Dark Bull Theme no craters/holes).

Step 3: Know your gear. Stuff like Launcher Grips and String Launchers can increase your aim and power. Here is a list of the most useful gear: Launcher Grip Grip Rubber, String Launcher, and some minor ones are Tournament Deck Box, Storage and Assembly Chamber, and Rev-Up Launcher.

Step 4: The most important step join the WBO The World Beyblade Organization. They offer helpful tips and tell you the best combos so far.

Here is a list of staple buys of Hasbro Beys: Storm Pegasus 105RF, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Dark Bull H145SD, Rock Leone 145WB, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, Dark Gasher CH120FS, Earth Eagle 145WD, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Ray Striker D125CS, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, MF Bakushin Susanow
105F, and an not so important buy but has a great part Dark Wolf DF145FS.
I think most of those should come as natural instincts if you play Beyblade. Furthermore, I hope that if people were reading that 'guide', then they would already be registered here ...