How to Make Some Money

I'm desperate for money. If you look at my sig, you can see me BEGGING for money donations. I'm currently trying to get an Attack Stadium. Anyway, anyone have any ideas? (BTW I'm too young to get a job.) Here's my idea: I could do avatars for money. (But I think people do them for free lawl.)
Here's an idea, get a paper round, do some chores and i'm sure your parents will give you some money. Also do not post these kind of threads, and very smart of you to put in your paypal because now your have become more liable to hackers, pranks, etc.
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:53 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Here's an idea, get a paper round, do some chores and i'm sure your parents will give you some money. Also do not post these kind of threads, and very smart of you to put in your paypal because now your have become more liable to hackers, pranks, etc.

Two things: No. 1, very hurtful. No. 2, My parents don't give me money for that. I think that I'm supposed to do chores and shouldn't be payed for it.
Find a job. If you are too young, mow lawns or something. There are lots of ways to make money.....asking for handouts is the worst and laziest way.
yeah. i agree with Evan. or you could also walk dogs or something.
Depending on how old you are, maybe you could go for babysitting. Most kids do that at age 13+. Other than that, try asking your neighbors if they need any yard work done. That's what i did when I was younger.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:18 AM)thiSISEd94R Wrote: yeah. i agree with Evan. or you could also walk dogs or something.
This has some SERIOUS money to it, especially if you live in a city. In NYC, dog walking is actually a profession.
OK.
Volunteer, babysit, and do whatever you want that helpful to other people.

BTW, don't ever believe those 'Government will pay you' books -__-
Also, considering a lot of people make avatars for free, you would never get to sell any ...