Yes
0%
No
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Well I heard stuff going how the meta game is going to rock - paper - scissors
So I decided to make this thread !!!

ATTACK :
Well okay, we know Attack has TERRIBLE stamina and what if the the attack type bey didn't knock the other bey out the ring ? So why NOT use Metal Flat. It may not go fast but it can outspin maybe defensive type bey and it could knock out a stamina type. So test this combo MF Vulcan Horseus 85/90/100 MF against Top Tier ATK,DEF, and END types.

DEFENSE :
Well Defense has Stamina issues and 9 out of 10 Stamina beats Defense. So use PD or SD with with the following 2 wheels : Libra or Basalt. It's a HUGE RISK because these two bottoms that I told you about doesn't grip the stadium well at all especially PD !!! So test these combos MF-H Libra/Basalt Bull GB145 PD/SD against all top tier types.

ENDURANCE/STAMINA :
Well Stamina types just too Light !!!! Attack types are there weaknesses. So try putting A heavier wheel on it. Gravity, Libra, or Basalt. So try this combo Gravity(Doesn't matter what mode but try all)/Libra BD145/230/100 WD/SD/PD !!!
Also if you want to Put a Metal Face on it because the Performance Tip doesn't grip well on the stadium !!!

BALANCE :
Well balnce is the combining of ALL types so it sucks all around... :\
So lets see here... hmm Metal goes well with attack and some stamina.
Try these combos ~ Earth/Flame/Burn 100/125 MF/SF/FS

JUST TRY IT AND TEST IT AND POST A LINK OR VIDEO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you ever messed with me in a battle of Skills, Determination, or Beyblading, you outta wish you never met me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW
Or how about use something230CS? Problem solved.
i see you've been looking around but YOU should post tests against top tiers
Yeah forgot to add that but all people don't like stamina.
Well when I get new parts I'll add the test results
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:19 PM)StrongHorogium Wrote: Well I heard stuff going how the meta game is going to rock - paper - scissors
So I decided to make this thread !!!

ATTACK :
Well okay, we know Attack has TERRIBLE stamina and what if the the attack type bey didn't knock the other bey out the ring ? So why NOT use Metal Flat. It may not go fast but it can outspin maybe defensive type bey and it could knock out a stamina type. So test this combo MF Vulcan Horseus 85/90/100 MF against Top Tier ATK,DEF, and END types.

DEFENSE :
Well Defense has Stamina issues and 9 out of 10 Stamina beats Defense. So use PD or SD with with the following 2 wheels : Libra or Basalt. It's a HUGE RISK because these two bottoms that I told you about doesn't grip the stadium well at all especially PD !!! So test these combos MF-H Libra/Basalt Bull GB145 PD/SD against all top tier types.

ENDURANCE/STAMINA :
Well Stamina types just too Light !!!! Attack types are there weaknesses. So try putting A heavier wheel on it. Gravity, Libra, or Basalt. So try this combo Gravity(Doesn't matter what mode but try all)/Libra BD145/230/100 WD/SD/PD !!!
Also if you want to Put a Metal Face on it because the Performance Tip doesn't grip well on the stadium !!!

BALANCE :
Well balnce is the combining of ALL types so it sucks all around... :\
So lets see here... hmm Metal goes well with attack and some stamina.
Try these combos ~ Earth/Flame/Burn 100/125 MF/SF/FS

JUST TRY IT AND TEST IT AND POST A LINK OR VIDEO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you ever messed with me in a battle of Skills, Determination, or Beyblading, you outta wish you never met me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW

I appreciate you trying to put your ideas out there, but

Attack: MF, although was once considered to be game breaking,
is not that great, and does not last too long either.

Defense: My Basalt is easily KO'ED with any D bottom.

MF Basalt Bull GB145WD
vs
MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF

Outcome: 1-9
Basalt Bull would tilt because of the imbalance and then would get hit right out of the stadium by Ldrago.

Stamina:The heavier the wheel, the more contact with the stadium floor, and thus less stamina.
This topic is completely nonsensical.

If you want an attack type to beat a top tier defense type, use Lightning or Gravity. Left spin attack disrupts right spin rubber based defense combos, and usually results in a violent KO.

Stamina types will suffer horribly if you make them heavier. Stamina is used to defeat other stamina types as well as defense types. Seriously.

Defense types's only real weakness is left spin attackers. You'd never use a defense type against a stamina type if you had the choice. Right spin attack currently holds no threat against CS, RSF, or RS.
SoySauceXp
Did you try it with MF-H and Basalt gets the destabilized with Left Spin beys.