How stupid can you get?

Check this video on Youtube out:

Beyblade Vs Lightsaber

This pissed me off!
lol thats funny,he gotto be really bored to do this!
It is the fact that people spend on that money on products and just decide to smash them up...why I ask you why?.
he didnt smash it!hes just hitting them with his stuped sword.(its not a real sword u know,it wont break them)
I know that, but why would you do that in the first place?
its very retarded -.- and you can screw up a stadium like that....Was tht sagittaro in the vid??
Not sure, it looked like it O.o.

It is Death Gargoyle MS =D.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Not sure, it looked like it O.o.
yaa ppl are dumb all of my stadiums are screwed from ppl doing stuff like tht ...btw bey uk are u from the chat on kaisbeysharks or watever?
I'm BeyUK-Espio on KBS Tagboard and on my Tagboard at BeyUK.

It gets under my skin that people treat their stuff like this.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm BeyUK-Espio on KBS Tagboard and on my Tagboard at BeyUK.

It gets under my skin that people treat their stuff like this.
ya i kno dude i get pissed when my bit chip stickers get scratched or torn get on the chat thing im on there Tongue_out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNBXhMwMI8&NR=1
same guy^^
So they bought the new MFB and now there trying to 'Smash' them or w/e Pinching_eyes_2 what idiots
They're freakin' prepubescent douches who give bladers a bad name!! So undeserving...

(Oct. 22, 2008  2:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: How stupid can you get?
Very. lol, jk.

Those kids really are idiots.
If he gets the maximum enjoyment from his beyblades by videotaping himself smacking them with a lightsaber whilst screaming like a chimpanzee, who're we to judge? Wink

PS: I loved this video when it first came out.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Not sure, it looked like it O.o.

It is Death Gargoyle MS =D.

No, that's Sagittario. There's no way DEMS is that tall.

In that case, it's almost understandable that they'd attack it with a lightsaber, the thing's next to worthless.

I actually thought it was funny, in a random way. It's pretty stupid, yes, but so is a lot of stuff on Youtube. This really isn't that bad of a video.