How strong is the Metal Fight Beyblade Animeverse compared to other Animes?

I mean, this question might sound "stupid" since it's a series about Spinning Tops, but let's look at the reality. Beyblades can't be crushed (The strong ones, of course) or anything else. Rago and Pluto could conquer the whole world with Diablo Nemesis, they did Thunder Storms and as Rago says it: Armageddon.

Also, thought not MFB, Brooklyn opened something like Dark Hole just due to his Rage and Bit Beast - Zeus.

So let's get to the point, do you think the 'blades and their Beasts could stand a chance against any other anime?
Not in Inazuma Eleven. If a beyblade attacks a soccer player, he'll kick it and the blade will go away. Am I right or not? XD
In Sgt. Frog the Keroro platoon would make an overcomplicated plan and blow themselves up, then Kululu woul start laughing "Ku Ku Ku Ku Ku."
akio314 - WTH?!? Chocked_2

Hmm, I think it'd do pretty well. Especially against princess animes. But, against animes like Death Note, it wouldn't stand much of a chance. It depends on what type of anime you're asking.
I bet you a bowl of ramen that a Beyblade could be demolished by flamethrower Libruhhh

Why would you bet a bowl of ramen? I'd rather like a bowl of gold. Ducks pay more for gold than humans do. Joyful_2

Burn Fireblaze would just absorb the heat and become stronger. Tongue_out
Well actualy against Bakugan and stuff like that(not shore if that still an anima) it would be like go!!! And nock the other "toy" down and would pwn so bad but ya it would suck against a flame Thrower.
There's no way a beyblade could hold up to a rasengan, getsuga tensho or x burner.
Or Pokémon, Machamp used Brick Break, it was Super Effective
Beyblade could probably beat Sgt. Frog, unless Kululu wanted to win. Kululu would make a mechsuit to destroy every single beyblade.
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:38 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Why would you bet a bowl of ramen?

REAPER HUMOR Eee

Anyways, you all have to put everything in perspective. Lets take the example of that soccer anime. In real life (without al the special power hullabaloo), if you kick a soccer ball at a Beyblade, the blade will stop spinning. How about a fire? Chuck any Beyblade into a fire and it will melt, lol.

Goku's kamehameha(if that's the correct spelling)would destroy the bey.Why kamehameha Superman would break the bey with ease.
I think you guys misinterpreted this topic. I mean Beyblade with the Beasts power overall. Like hell, Brooklyn created a Black Hole that sucked up everything nearby. What in for example, Naruto could destroy this >_>

And Nemesis was about to overtake the whole Planet too.

(Sep. 19, 2012  2:41 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:38 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Why would you bet a bowl of ramen?

REAPER HUMOR Eee

Anyways, you all have to put everything in perspective. Lets take the example of that soccer anime. In real life (without al the special power hullabaloo), if you kick a soccer ball at a Beyblade, the blade will stop spinning. How about a fire? Chuck any Beyblade into a fire and it will melt, lol.

Well, quite series change, but in Beywheelz there was a Stadium with Flamethrowers and none of the Bey's melt up.