How strong are beyblades?

How how strong are beyblades?

In the anime beyblades can destroy walls and make tornadoes but they are sold as toys to kids
It's a spinning toy, it can go as fast as you can make two plastic gears spin with a ripcord, and doesn't have so much weight as to cause serious injury.

If you spin one as fast as you possibly could and jammed your finger at it, you could get a bruise.

There is a small possibility of the metal parts being flung out of the arena with enough speed to chip or damage glass surfaces, but that is why the rules say to only play on the ground.

The greatest danger would be to a child young enough to attempt to eat one of the small parts.
Now metal fight bey's, umm.... Naw they probs weren't that dangerous.
They're not nearly are strong as in the anime. The worst any Metal Fight Beys could do is bruise someone, maybe fracture a bone if it's too heavy, has strong contact points, and was launched really hard. If you're concerned about injury, buy the Hasbro versions of Burst Beyblades since they can burst easily before causing injury most of the time.
The Plastic, Hard Metal System, and Burst beys are all unlikely to do significant damage to people. Their weights are low enough that they can't do much more than a bruise at worst, with Burst beys being even less likely to cause harm due to their bursting mechanic that blunts their blows when they explode.

Metal Fight is the only one that really has the power to cause damage, as the later releases were pretty weighty and some of the launchers could get a really high RPM on them. I have legitimately hurt myself trying to stop them before, something which hasn't happened for any of the other generations. Even then, it's not serious as long as you don't try to stop a weighty bey at a high spin velocity, you should be fine with them.

They're definitely not as powerful as the Anime, which is significantly hyped up to sell the tops. For instance, beys cannot make tornadoes no matter how hard you spin them. Heck, any effect regarding blowing wind everywhere is made-up, as Beyblades just haven't really had a wind-catching effect work out properly since the plastic generation's Trypio which was actually capable of flying short distances if you left the weight disk off. Either way, they won't bust through walls or cause damage unless significantly misused.
I feel like something would have to go wildly wrong for a bey to go thru a wall haha.
Well synchrome combos can go through walls. If you throw it hard enough that is. The worst a beyblade can do is cut your finger and that is because you had the idea to stop an attack type when it was spinning quickly.
Synchrome do the most damage
I had some serious gashes off plastic era beys when I was a kid. There's a reason why fingerless gloves were a thing.
Well, if it's disc 12 it's a different story. It has got sharp teeth. So it cuts through the other beyblades, damaging them. But other than that, Plastics, MFB, or even Burst are not as strong as shown in the anime.
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:23 PM)Dogonabox Wrote: How how strong are beyblades?

In the anime beyblades can destroy walls and make tornadoes but they are sold as toys to kids

Don't forget chop down trees.
(Jul. 15, 2018  12:41 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, if it's disc 12 it's a different stories. It has got sharp teeth. So it cuts through the other beyblades, damaging them. But other than that, Plastics, MFB, or even Burst are not as strong as shown in the anime.

You could probobly use the 12 disk as an axe for fire wood
You do know the anime will always overexagerate things to make stuff look much cooler to its younger audience than it actually is so they can sell the toys.
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:01 PM)Draklord7 I know that beyblades are exaggerated in the anime I’m wondering what is the biggest feet a beyblade has pulled off in the anime Wrote: You do know the anime will always overexagerate things to make stuff look much cooler to its younger audience than it actually is so they can sell the toys.
(Jul. 16, 2018  2:58 PM)Dogonabox Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:01 PM)Draklord7 I know that beyblades are exaggerated in the anime I’m wondering what is the biggest feet a beyblade has pulled off in the anime Wrote: You do know the anime will always overexagerate things to make stuff look much cooler to its younger audience than it actually is so they can sell the toys.

In the anime both diablo nemesis and zeus started to destroy the world I believe.
(Jul. 16, 2018  3:51 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: In the anime both diablo nemesis and zeus started to destroy the world I believe.
Yeah they did. But as we all know, anime exaggerates things!
(Jul. 16, 2018  4:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  3:51 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: In the anime both diablo nemesis and zeus started to destroy the world I believe.
Yeah they did. But as we all know, anime exaggerates things!

They were asking what the biggest feat a Beyblade has done in the anime is.
I know Beyblades aren't going to destroy the world.
yes, they can destroy everything like in the anime, in the world we call imagination
The contact points on tN and lS gave the tips of my fingers bruises underneath the skin, but tbh, MFB LR and burst string launchers did more to my hand (welts) than the beyblades themselves, lol. Every time an LR launcher from MFB hit my hand or bony areas on said hand, it would feel so bad ;(
The worst I’ve seen was a metal fight bouncing up on someone’s eye.. But it’s not very dangerous if you’re considerate.
i tried launching my V2 from really high with a hasbro launcher, it instantly bursted on my hand and broke my thumb nail pretty bad. i lost the variable driver too but i found it a couple months later.