How much would these parts sell for?

Some parts I have collected by opening random boosters and other sets, how much would they sell for?? If anyone wants to buy them?

Atomic- I have 3 but I'm keeping one for myself, I also have 1 Hasbro atomic 
Bump (frame)- I also have 3
Reach (frame)- I have one 
5 disk- I have 3 
0- one 
8- one 
Sieg Excalibur layer- from the random booster
Red lost longinus layer- from random booster 
Red maximum garuda layer- from random layer collection 
Meteor (frame)
4 disk 
7 disk 

These are just some of the parts that I think people might want that I have currently have?? idk tho
I bought my red garuda for around 20usd.
Also atomics on eBay go for around 25$
I know that what I'm about to talk about isn't really the forum topic I, but I just need to say something...So u know that attack types r under use kinda so I think that burst finish should not be 1 point but 2 points. I hope u guys agree on my comment Smile

Shout out to Frostic Fox he's nice. Lul
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:38 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote: I know that what I'm about to talk about isn't really the forum topic I, but I just need to say something...So u know that attack types r under use kinda so I think that burst finish should not be 1 point but 2 points. I hope u guys agree on my comment Smile

burst finishes have always been 2 points
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:33 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:38 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote: I know that what I'm about to talk about isn't really the forum topic I, but I just need to say something...So u know that attack types r under use kinda so I think that burst finish should not be 1 point but 2 points. I hope u guys agree on my comment Smile

burst finishes have always been 2 points

Sometimes they change to one. In tournaments I've gotten one instead of two for a burst
(Jul. 13, 2018  6:15 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:33 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: burst finishes have always been 2 points

Sometimes they change to one. In tournaments I've gotten one instead of two for a burst

Thx Smile