How long to post ranked match scores

Hey guys. How long does it take to see match results after organizer submits them. The tournament is still in the unprocessed archive.
(Oct. 21, 2022  10:12 PM)Zenos Wrote: Hey guys. How long does it take to see match results after organizer submits them. The tournament is still in the unprocessed archive.

Typically the organizer should be at least 2 weeks to post the info if they aren't busy. Until it gets processed is on the Tournament Process team and when they are able to get to it. Shouldn't be any longer than a month honestly.
It takes time to Process Events and submit them, usually for me it takes a day or two since I just watch something while making them. But it’s different for everyone so I’d just sit tight and wait. I’m sure they’re trying to do their best to get their tournament processed and everyone to get their BR
Two weeks is a very long time, don't you think
Hey thanks all who responded I appreciate it. Yeah they were pretty busy and just made the 2 week deadline the day of. Just was curious on time frame after that. But it sounds like this is kinda normal to take a little bit. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t a special case.
(Oct. 22, 2022  8:59 PM)JacobPolo Wrote: Two weeks is a very long time, don't you think

Organizers are volunteers so you'd have to respect their time. If they're busy like me for example. I've been loaded on homework so not a lot of time to work on my spreadsheet. 2 weeks is a pretty lengthy time but you'd have to take into consideration a lot of variables.
I’ve been in the same boat for awhile, just wondering when it gets updated. This was really helpful!