How long have you been blading?

I have been Beyblading since I was in Year 5 or Year 6; so for about seven or eight years. I started getting into the game when it first came out in the UK. There were many times over the years when I did not play since there was nobody to battle against - Beyblade had died out in England. I played by myself though and carried on watching the anime. XD

The first time I battled against someone during Beyblade's absence was the age of fourteen or fifteen and that was a family friend who had not touched a blade even though they had seen the series on TV. Lolz. I am hoping that I will be able to battle more once Metal Fight Beyblade comes to the West and becomes popular like its predeccesor instead of once a year or every six or seven months when an opportunity presents itself. I'm sure there are others here who feel the same way. I can't wait! It had better be everywhere like it was when Bakuten Shoot was when it was all the rage. :3 It would be just like old times, only better! Hopefully I will get to enter an official tournament this time around.
I just started about 2 months ago...but have known about them for about 6 years now...
seven years
i was blading when i was four and now im eleven, so yea seven years
several years
(May. 30, 2010  9:44 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: several years
That is very vague ...
(May. 30, 2010  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 30, 2010  9:44 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: several years
That is very vague ...

Dont know but maybe since i was 8... So umm 5 years
aww man, my little bro and i have for years. since the first wave was released and the anime was on abc family here in the states. so i guess about 8 years or so. seems so long ago. getting old sucks...
6 years
5 Years Started When i was 7 Good Times..
from day one of the beyblade anime in the ukSmile
9 years. Stopped after getting a few of the First Gen MFB (Before the HWS). I do plan on picking it up again when they come to the states, it they haven't already.
9 Years.
when i was 4 so 8 years
Same goes for me; when it was first released til the time now. But during the hiatus period, I seldom played, until MFB came, then that's pretty much all I use now XD
I was blading when the whole thing hit off in the UK, I was into it a great deal back then- then, after around 3 years, I couldnt buy them anymore so stopped- now theyve come back I'll be back blading again though, thats for sure Tongue_out[/quote]
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:27 PM)Predator Wrote: I was blading when the whole thing hit off in the UK, I was into it a great deal back then- then, after around 3 years, I couldnt buy them anymore so stopped- now theyve come back I'll be back blading again though, thats for sure Tongue_out
[/quote]

awesome stuff; they were released in Canada a couple of months ago I believe, so now I have some. I have multiples of Storm Pegasis as well as tons of other MFBs lol I think I have around 10 so far, but it's going to grow more~~ Have fun blading! tis such an awesome game
I was blading since 2004 so it was my 6th year... I have approximatly 30 OG plastics blade, about 15 HMS Blades and now I got 3 BMF Blades ^^... I hope that wasn't my 3 last blades ^^
I started in 1st or 2nd grade, but stopped around third, and have picked it up again. Plus, I was addicted to the cartoon!
about seven years.
I started when Beyblade came out. (First beyblade was Kid Dragoon).
since they came out in 2002.. 9 years i think