How long have you been a blader

The earliest recollection of me playing with Beyblade’s was 2012 so that would be around nine years
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:13 PM)Aoikai Wrote: The earliest recollection of me playing with Beyblade’s was 2012 so that would be around nine years

already a thread for this and please don't spam threads and create new ones but besides that welcome to the WBO
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:14 PM)Yo Oh JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:13 PM)Aoikai Wrote: The earliest recollection of me playing with Beyblade’s was 2012 so that would be around nine years

already a thread for this and please don't spam threads and create new ones but besides that welcome to the WBO

Ok.
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:16 PM)Aoikai Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:14 PM)Yo Oh JJustice Wrote: already a thread for this and please don't spam threads and create new ones but besides that welcome to the WBO

Ok.

Anyway welcome to the wbo yes I said that 3 times
I’ve been beyblading for about 10-11 years now. Since metal fusion
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:06 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I’ve been beyblading for about 10-11 years now. Since metal fusion

already a thread for this use the exiting thread
I technically started around the time plastic gen was still available, my cousin gave me some beys (Dranzer and dragoon) when I was little, I really started back during metal fusion though.
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:09 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I technically started around the time plastic gen was still available, my cousin gave me some beys (Dranzer and dragoon) when I was little, I really started back during metal fusion though.

Guys there is already a thread for this please use the one the is already there
I've been a blader (playing beyblades) for 3 years, but soon it's becoming 4.
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:13 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I've been a blader (playing beyblades) for 3 years, but soon it's becoming 4.

Please you's the thread already here for this
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:15 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:13 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I've been a blader (playing beyblades) for 3 years, but soon it's becoming 4.

Please you's the thread already here for this

I already know (for real) but he needs answers and you can't just leave the person who made this thread alone with no answers, c'mon just a answer
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:17 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:15 PM)JJustice Wrote: Please you's the thread already here for this

I already know (for real) but he needs answers and you can't just leave the person who made this thread alone with no answers, c'mon just a answer

Make sense  but we could have just showed him the thread then he could have read it then He can get lots of answers
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:19 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:17 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I already know (for real) but he needs answers and you can't just leave the person who made this thread alone with no answers, c'mon just a answer

Make sense  but we could have just showed him the thread then he could have read it then He can get lots of answers

I don’t see what’s wrong with this thread? You could help link the thread if it needs to be somewhere else because I can’t seem to find it easily either. Smile
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:49 PM)Pbreazy Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:19 PM)JJustice Wrote: Make sense  but we could have just showed him the thread then he could have read it then He can get lots of answers

I don’t see what’s wrong with this thread? You could help link the thread if it needs to be somewhere else because I can’t seem to find it easily either. Smile

yeah I am to lazy to find the other thread 😅
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:51 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:49 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: I don’t see what’s wrong with this thread? You could help link the thread if it needs to be somewhere else because I can’t seem to find it easily either. Smile

yeah I am to lazy to find the other thread 😅

Yeah me either. Smile