Poll: How would this blade do?

Well
66.67%
Okay
33.33%
Poorly
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
How good would the following combo do in a Vortex stadium?
AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Bistool (Forgot what the proper name for this part is)

I don't own this combo, but I am curious as to how it'd do against different types of blade eg. Smash Attacker, Compact, Upper Attacker, Defence etc
There is weaknesses to this combo as far as i know of. Heres my combo to it (My versian of urs is heavier though, but since yours is lighter my other combo will do better against it)

AR: Driger G
WD: 10-Heavy
BB: Dragoon G
WG/SG: Dragoon G

Anyways, yours is a balance combo, it should do good against just about everything. It should be able to outlast most attack/defence beyblades. Its weakness would be my combo (Which is force smash, but it can easily knock smaller/lighter beyblades into a pocket) and Endurance combos. But i have no idea what a vortex stadium is.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:26 PM)Gotruto Wrote: There is weaknesses to this combo as far as i know of. Heres my combo to it (My versian of urs is heavier though, but since yours is lighter my other combo will do better against it)

Anyways, yours is a balance combo, it should do good against just about everything. It should be able to outlast most attack/defence beyblades. Its weakness would be my combo (Which is force smash, but it can easily knock smaller/lighter beyblades into a pocket) and Endurance combos. But i have no idea what a vortex stadium is.

Thanks.

The Vortex stadium/arena is manufactured by Hasbro, and is black & green.
Oh i see, its like my Earthquake stadium, everything i said was done in my Earthquake stadium, so what i said should be fine.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:35 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Oh i see, its like my Earthquake stadium, everything i said was done in my Earthquake stadium, so what i said should be fine.

Cool, thank you for your help =)
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:26 PM)Gotruto Wrote: There is weaknesses to this combo as far as i know of. Heres my combo to it (My versian of urs is heavier though, but since yours is lighter my other combo will do better against it)

His combo will beat your combo...especially in a Hasbro stadium...

Anyway, my advice is to just use a bistool with a 10 balance. You should check out beywiki's Bistool Article
yah, but this seems to have a little more defence/attack to it than 10b Bistol.

PS: Have u tried my combo against it? My combo tends to knock it into a hole/pocket.
Oh my bad, the 10-Balance seeems to have made it much better.

thanks for getting me to add a 10-balance.
In any case, I'm more likely to get a Bistool, simply because sellers on eBay under-rate it and sell it for very little money. Dranzer V2s can be overly expensive in a lot of cases.
(Aug. 08, 2008  9:55 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Dranzer V2s can be overly expensive in a lot of cases.

Not if you buy them from Brad. Wink
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:27 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  9:55 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Dranzer V2s can be overly expensive in a lot of cases.

Not if you buy them from Brad. Wink

lol, yeah, I saw his prices and they're great. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to buy overseas ;_;
Canada is still part of the Commonwealth! That's hardly overseas. We have pictures of the Quuen in our post offices and everything!