How good is Cyclone Roktavor?

Hello. I'm not sure if you're talking about TT or Hasbro, but seeing Roktavor I assume you mean the Hasbro version. If it's that, for QD ONLY Cyclone has decent performance and is able to beat other Beys (mainly by stamina).
For the parts in general, the Chip doesn't have good slopes (according to Zankye they're the worst out of all of QD, but I can't confirm). Cyclone as a Blade doesn't have that much use, it's hollowed out and it's missing the wing gimmick. But it could be okay for stamina combinations. Giga-Q is good for Hasbro standards, but it is VERY nerfed compared to the TT version and it's outclassed by Tapered-Q and some other discs in terms of weight, stamina and LAD. Assault-Q and the Never attachment are good parts. Assault-Q has a very strong spring and that's what saves Roktavor from bursting much. It also has decent attack power from what I've heard. Never has decent LAD and stamina, just the height kills it often. So those parts, especially Assault should have good use.
So overall the Bey is decent enough for modern Hasbro stuff, but it's still rather bad compared to Switchstrike and Slingshock stuff. Here's your answer.