How does a WBO tournament go on?

How does a WBO tournament go on, like how do you enter and play. Also just what is a tourney like?
This doesn't need a thread.
You just pay the entry fee or get a Blader Passport, you 'register' by telling your username, then you just play the official matches when you are called, and otherwise you do free play with other people. I think it is usually like that with most tournaments ...
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You just pay the entry fee or get a Blader Passport, you 'register' by telling your username, then you just play the official matches when you are called, and otherwise you do free play with other people. I think it is usually like that with most tournaments ...

What are the any terms and conditions to be fulfilled to get registered for these tournaments? Also where to get registered myself for this?
You essentially sign up at the event and online.
When there is a thread for the tournament, go to the thread and announce whether or not you are a "Possible Attendee" or an "Attendee". Then, when you do arrive at the tournament grounds (details should be in said thread), the Host will ask if you have a bladers Passport, would you like to purchase one for $10, or if you would like to pay the regular entry fee of $5.

When you give the details and pay the entry fee (or say that you have a passport/ you would like to buy one)
then you'll be entered in the tournament, just let the host worry about all the other details and follow the host's instructions.

And, there are no terms/conditions other than the entry fee; anybody can play!
I wish to join a tournament but I do not know of any in my area I live in panama city florida and I don't really like to go out of town alot due to the fact of gas being so high priced now plus the kind of car I drive uses alot of gas anyways like I said I wish to join a tournament but I want to know if there are any in my area?
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:04 PM)Matchstckgmr Wrote: I wish to join a tournament but I do not know of any in my area I live in panama city florida and I don't really like to go out of town alot due to the fact of gas being so high priced now plus the kind of car I drive uses alot of gas anyways like I said I wish to join a tournament but I want to know if there are any in my area?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
how many rounds are battles and can you swich parts with your bey after one round is finished?
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:03 PM)Tyson453 Wrote: how many rounds are battles and can you swich parts with your bey after one round is finished?

Battles go up to three victories, so anywhere from three to five rounds aare expected, though more can occur if there are ties.

You cannot switch parts until the battle is over.
This may be of topic but I don't know wher to ask. are there any tournaments in the west coast, particularilly seattleish area.
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:19 AM)coolSparrow Wrote: This may be of topic but I don't know wher to ask. are there any tournaments in the west coast, particularilly seattleish area.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

You could have looked around, in the Official Events forum notably ...
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:21 PM)earth_aquila Wrote: How does a WBO tournament go on, like how do you enter and play. [b]Also just what is a tourney like?[b]
There is free battles before the tournament, if you wish to have a couple of battles before. When the tournament is on you're probably going to be sorted in to a group, which you have to battle other bladers in your group. This will explain it in more detail.
I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY WBO PEOPLE IN FLORIDA, ALABAMA OR GEORGIA BECAUSE WE SHOULD HOST A TOURNAMENT P.S I LIVE IN ROSWELL GEORGIA