How did you meet your best friend?

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:13 AM)Tahme Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)Shenron Wrote: I met my best friend from 1st grade. He was a total prick then, until he got in trouble for being a prick. He is really popular with a lot of people, but I am definitely one he is closer to.(Not to sound gay or anything, you know what I mean, he is just better friends with me.) I met another one of my best friends at a festival. Her mom told me that our interests were very similar, then she came the next day, we have been friends ever since. She has even slept over at my house before. (Yes, I am a guy, WITH BUNK BEDS! HAH!)

I'd be damned if my parents let me sleep with a girl.
I did say I have a bunk bed... We are not THAT good of friends, if you know what I mean. Besides, she is more than a year older than me. Two grades above me, a year and 2 months older in age. We are really good friends, and her family and our family are also really good friends. She is really cool, and a great friend. But JUST a friend... Not any further than that...We aren't even that old yet... Not THAT creepy...

I'm an average person who met them at school.
I was walking on the school ground and a ball came up to me .Someone asked me to kick it so i did and then i asked him if i could play and he said yes .That was when I met my best friend
To: Erm, I'm not sure if that's something you should joke about. A good friend of mine died a while back, and another one is threatening suicide to his parents, so... Yeah, it's a sensitive topic for me.
Ah, I'm sorry about that. It was meant as a joke (the cover depicts a dinosaur so obviously all of his friends would be), but I'll edit it out since it is pretty insensitive.
Nah, it's no issue. It's just something that I wanted to point out that it could be sensitive subject matter. Though now that I think of it, the poster was decently funny.
"All my friends are dead" is actually a real children's book, haha.
-delete-
Well, that's not really "meeting" persay, you weren't really concious of who was in the room, methinks. It would be more when you can actually remember recognising his/her existence, not when you first were in their presence, no?
It all started when I was in 7th grade(now I am in 9th). I had shifted to a new locality, and so I had to change my school bus. Now, the people of this bus, were those cool guys... I simply don't fit into such groups as I am shy, and I don't talk much. Yes, become a good friend of mine and you'll be forced to say- SHUT UP!
Yeah, so one day I realized that one of my classmates also travels in the same bus. That very day, I found one of my most expensive pen missing! I panicked and then, I was told that the guy(who was travelling in the same bus) was found fidgeting with my bag when I'd left my classroom for sometime. As that day at school was over, I marched into my school bus and inquired about my pen. That guy was surprised, he knew nothing about my pen!
Then I forced down my question upon him. I was sure he knew 'something' about it. I opened my bag to fetch my water bottle(I was thirsty) and found my pen there! I was certainly embarrassed. Tongue_out When I asked that guy about what he was doing with my bag, he told me that he was just pushing it aside as it was coming in his way!
From that day on, we are great friends! Grin
My "best friend" stabbed me and my other "best friend" with a stick. I am no longer friends with either. The second one happens to be a "I wanna know what's happening every minute of your life cos I'm nosey" kind of person. He is always asking me questions that ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. The first one, kind of obvious.
How we met:
My first "Best Friend" and I met when I was in my 2nd Year of Play-school.
The other one, when he moved into my class in 4th Class I think.
I met my best friend when I was in Play School. He came over and kicked me and that led to us becoming best friends.
Is it me or does everyone become friends with people that hurt them. Ha
Not me. I lost a best friend cos he hurt me.
Yeah well my best friend pushed me off my bike. But we were still friends. :p
How i met my best friend.....It was pretty werid o..o i walked into the classroom first day of school and stared at him and was like U MY NEW FRIEND BRAAAH!!! (im jk i didn't say that)He had looked like a friend in my previous school so i had talked to him...He's name was Darien which is pretty ironic (ironic or crazy idk Speechless)Which is close to my name which is Darius.Hmm a friend that has hurt me......I once lived by one of my friends and i was riding my bike and he was next to me riding to i saw something that caught my attention and he forgot to tell me the trash can was in front of me so i ended up falling head first into a trash can.......Still to this day i won't let him live it down..
i made her cry............LOL. and we are still best freinds even states away.

some of the other ones have been pretty odd. yet normal. when i changed high schools i decided no one needed to know who i used to be so i changed personalities. later that year i became freinds with bre, who was freinds with sheila. i wasnt a fan of sheila she looked mean LOL, but they where the best of freinds. well bre ended up in the hospitle and can no longer attend school. after that day sheila attatched her self to me and i became bre's replacement. honestly i woulnt have it any other way, i usually can take care of my self easly but sheila scared everybody away, she was a great mask for me.

i would like connections over freinds, therefore its just business and not personal.

i no longer bother making freinds and now im finding im going on a fast track, im getting better on a different level.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:23 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i made her cry............LOL. and we are still best freinds even states away.

some of the other ones have been pretty odd. yet normal. when i changed high schools i decided no one needed to know who i used to be so i changed personalities. later that year i became freinds with bre, who was freinds with sheila. i wasnt a fan of sheila she looked mean LOL, but they where the best of freinds. well bre ended up in the hospitle and can no longer attend school. after that day sheila attatched her self to me and i became bre's replacement. honestly i woulnt have it any other way, i usually can take care of my self easly but sheila scared everybody away, she was a great mask for me.

i would like connections over freinds, therefore its just business and not personal.

i no longer bother making freinds and now im finding im going on a fast track, im getting better on a different level.
It will come back to you when you're in dire need of something.What was the reason to change you're personality everyone is fine just how they are therefore you're not who you say you are so no one knows the real you pretty stupid .
I met Meteo L-Leone when I was 4. We met at school under the playground. In kindergarten we got in the same class and did the same things at recess and we eventually became friends.
He is my neighbor lol! Kenny. Awesomest kid eva!
Kenny!!!! Haha is he a geek with a computer bit beast?
I meet my best friend when I hung out with my girlfriend, her best friend is dating my best friend so its a circle of epicness.
We killed that BF/GF thread earlier today, keep it the carp out of here please.
It's always fun double dating with friends less awkwardness in first/second dates!
my best friend is chubs98
are moms where best friends sins thay were 6
we have none each other for are hole lives well he is a year younger than me but close enoff