How did you meet your best friend?

AMVC school soccer club! (no i'm not american, english but prefer soccer to football)

i'm the main goalie on the team, but when i started out i was really carp. but me and him started training together, he was a stirker, so he would practicing shooting while i defended, to us it seemed alot like inazuma 11, even though he'd never seen it. ever since then we do alot of stuff together, and it's really fun.
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I met The Problem at a tournament here, actually. It was my birthday tournament. We just so happened to share the same birthday. He's 13 and I'm 21.

Guardian Odin is also one of my good friends. I met him back on OtC, Brad's first Beyblade forum. We were around 14 or something.

I have friends from this website, but all of them live 2+ hours away from me. I don't really get along with anyone off this website except for Jessica, who I met at bartending school. She and I have been through a few messes together.

I think it's cool how you met some good friends from Beyblade Smile
I actually met my best friend through Brad.

He used to be a member here, though he never played beyblade (Ominous). Brad introduced us to each other online, then when I went to Toronto in 2009 for Anime North, Brad, Annie and I all stayed with Jon (Ominous) at his apartment.

I still talk to him every day and though we live in different countries, we still hang out with each other pretty frequently, since the drive is only about 3 hours. I'm actually pretty sure he and I are going to be hanging out together this weekend! Smile
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:54 PM)Roan Wrote: I actually met my best friend through Brad.

He used to be a member here, though he never played beyblade (Ominous). Brad introduced us to each other online, then when I went to Toronto in 2009 for Anime North, Brad, Annie and I all stayed with Jon (Ominous) at his apartment.

I still talk to him every day and though we live in different countries, we still hang out with each other pretty frequently, since the drive is only about 3 hours. I'm actually pretty sure he and I are going to be hanging out together this weekend! Smile

Interesting.. Are you in the US and he's in Canada?
i met ryuki through otc hahaha. we don't talk as much but he's still my bestie
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:56 PM)Tahme Wrote: Interesting.. Are you in the US and he's in Canada?

Yup! I live in southern Michigan, he lives in Toronto.
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:21 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:56 PM)Tahme Wrote: Interesting.. Are you in the US and he's in Canada?

Yup! I live in southern Michigan, he lives in Toronto.

Long drive huh?
Not really, it's only about three hours.
Funny story really , my best friend is on the WBO. When I was five , I moved into a new neighborhood. That's when I met my future friend. He used to bully me, laugh at me, harass me, but as always , I laughed it off. Then it was in the Second grade when I brought an old beyblade to school. He came up to me , but instead of stealing it he said " What is that ?" , and we were friends ever since.
I met my best friend when I was staying after school to finish a project. It was drawing, and I've never been good at art, so when he came in to finish his, he laughed his head off. While we were finishing our projects, we talked a bit, and later we found out we had a few things in common. Later he taught me pokemon splicing and royally trounced me in pokemon (his pokemon are legal, but he beat someone who was using pokemon with hacked stats and movesets... I didn't have a chance), and we've been friends ever since.
Trolololol!!!!
I meet my best freind on the playground we were both bord and so we started playing and it was fun so we was playing together untill he graduated (which was 2 years).
I met my best friend from 1st grade. He was a total prick then, until he got in trouble for being a prick. He is really popular with a lot of people, but I am definitely one he is closer to.(Not to sound gay or anything, you know what I mean, he is just better friends with me.) I met another one of my best friends at a festival. Her mom told me that our interests were very similar, then she came the next day, we have been friends ever since. She has even slept over at my house before. (Yes, I am a guy, WITH BUNK BEDS! HAH!)
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)Shenron Wrote: I met my best friend from 1st grade. He was a total prick then, until he got in trouble for being a prick. He is really popular with a lot of people, but I am definitely one he is closer to.(Not to sound gay or anything, you know what I mean, he is just better friends with me.) I met another one of my best friends at a festival. Her mom told me that our interests were very similar, then she came the next day, we have been friends ever since. She has even slept over at my house before. (Yes, I am a guy, WITH BUNK BEDS! HAH!)

I'd be damned if my parents let me sleep with a girl.

(Aug. 22, 2011  10:29 PM)blake perren Wrote: i actually met my best friend by having a fight with him, it started out of respect mostly

Trey Adams: One day in 2nt grade on 1st resses we were both playing Poke'mon,pretending to be a Poke'mon which I would never do now, we bumbed in to eachother then Trey asked what I was doing then he said he was playing Pokemon then we starded to talk untill resses was over.A year latter he moved to Vancover WA, we tryed keeping a long distance conection but that only lasted a less than that year.He changed his phone number and never called me agein.If your reading this Trey; please mesage me.
I met my best friend....I dont remember the day/date/time/year because I was too small(3-4 yr old) then..but from the time I remember..he told me that my grandpa had introduced me to him and then the next day onwards he started playing with me(although he is 4 yrs elder than me). Since then 10-12 years have passed...but...we both are still BEST FRIENDS
I kidnapped him and then gradually we bonded then I released him and we've stayed good friends.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I kidnapped him and then gradually we bonded then I released him and we've stayed good friends.

LMAO
UltraBlader ahahaha lol that's one way to do it hah lol!!!!!!!

Anyways I meet my best friend when I was 11 we had been going to the same school since I was 7 and he was barley turninig 8 and well we never talked until the day my older sis(she was like 18 btw now she's 21) became his uncles(17 btw 20 now) girlfriend and well they told us that where alot alike so they brought him to my house and we've been best friends from then all the way to this very day hahaha lol and now where both 14 btw!!!
when i went to preschool one day and ours moms left we were both crying together and our moms became friends that day also. that was when we were 2 and know we are 13.
I cannot remember exactly, but I think it started when my friend joined my class in 4th grade. He got a seat beside me and as the person I am I felt like I should start a conversation with him. We started sharing our interests and from there we realized we had the exact interests and hobbies. Simple and plain.
My "best friend" in grade school was a lying douchebag, as he so basically revealed, that I met during his whiny stage in first grade. I literally met better people in high school. How sad is that?

Edit:

I might as well elaborate, since first grade allows students to have a flexible amount of free time after doing enough work in the curriculum of that day. Well to the person at hand- he was the "red shirt kid" who was in tears and red in the face. I hardly fit in day 1 despite being more social then than I am now. We had some minor things in common, but began getting into hobbies and socializing with others in his neighborhood. This is pretty much the area of our friendship that wasn't filled with some back-and-forth disagreements. There were some personal flaws I had a hard time coming over simply because of the unfair judgement I was receiving from people outside my household. To cut this short, the guy pretended to not know me after sixth-grade year, and there are only two years of Junior High where I made friends with teachers more than the students themselves.
Sad ^
I met my best friend in 10th grade. I was in a computer class and I was goofing off showing her random tricks with the computer and she thought it was hilarious so we ended up hanging out and being best friends.