How did you meet your best friend?

I have Three Best Friends. first one :We meet on Online playable games. Second one : We meet at school bus.
Third one : I only meet him in WBO .
I met my best friends in kindergarten. Most of th anyways. One came from Wisconsin which is awesome considering I'm a packers fan.

I have friend on here as well, but haven't actually met them, Eee
My Best Friends are Synth and Kujikato

Synth:

When we come to the old days i was kinda Noob! Then i started a GFX shop and then i improved a little a bit! Then Synth joined my GFX Shop! He was really Cool .He helped me in GFX !Then I became his friend on FB, SO WE became Best friends! XD!

Kujikato:

Somehow Kuji added me as friend on FB! He was really a cool dude! He helped me in Graphics. Later He became my best friend! XD!

I should sue everyone for using my stuff (KIU, and even my old name "Blood")...

Anyways, Like Focus said, that's pretty much How I met him aswell: He was a noob, I helped him, and poof, Advance Smudger.

Most of my friends came here, and we formed the group WLPaA. But, My FIRST friend, I only remember him being shy when I come near him at first, then we played a bit and we are best friends till now.

Me and my friend met at daycare and ever since we been best friends.
Is it bad I met most of my best friends is awkward situations?

Well, that is the case. From spamming Carly Rae Jepsen memes, being yelled at for replying to a SPAM bot, mixing up ones gender and loads of other mis-understandings; I've met great friends. I have a knack for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I am happy to say that some of these encounters (fateful?) have resulted in great acquaintances.

(and yes, all of these friends are online friends. Real people in real life, eurgh *shudders*)
i met my best friend from my old best friend now my old best friend is my enemy
(Dec. 03, 2012  4:35 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Is it bad I met most of my best friends is awkward situations?

Well, that is the case. From spamming Carly Rae Jepsen memes, being yelled at for replying to a SPAM bot, mixing up ones gender and loads of other mis-understandings; I've met great friends. I have a knack for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I am happy to say that some of these encounters (fateful?) have resulted in great acquaintances.

(and yes, all of these friends are online friends. Real people in real life, eurgh *shudders*)

Hehe, it's so true XD. We had our differences and settled them and became friends, online that is. (on here, Beywheelz community, and Facebook Tongue_out
I met my best friend since we almost right beside each other. We met when we were really little and saw each other playing outside both by our selfs and decided to play together.
i met my friend because he was at my school and my mom knew his mom and we both played yu-gi-oh and magic the gathering. he moved to ohio about 4 years ago sometimes i vist him though.
I met my best friends at MTG club at school. I met my best online friends through my old team and my sig shops.
When One of my friends brought him over and played football. Then I convinced him to start playing beyblade.
My old best friend and I met playing yugioh at school. Long story short when we got to highschool he stopped playing beyblade, magic, yugioh etc. and we drifted apart sense we didn't have much in common any more. Eventually he started making fun of me for still playing beyblade and everything and saying how immature I was because I played with spinning tops and child's card games. I hope he realizes he is the immature one for making fun of someone for being themself.
First, I found my bro's at school. We humg out, sometimes pretending we were the Annoying orange. I became best friends with this kid Drew in 4th grade. The funny thing was, we despized each other and our teacher actually made us friends.

My best girl I also met at school. We would talk with each other, play kickball, and othr stuff like that at recess. I asked her out today which kind of ruined our friendship; but it created a boyfriend/girlfriend-ship. That's something, right?
i met my bros at a battel for my bey and well i was kind to win and let them keep theres and we have been bros since
(Dec. 04, 2012  3:48 AM)Daft Mau5 Wrote: My old best friend and I met playing yugioh at school. Long story short when we got to highschool he stopped playing beyblade, magic, yugioh etc. and we drifted apart sense we didn't have much in common any more. Eventually he started making fun of me for still playing beyblade and everything and saying how immature I was because I played with spinning tops and child's card games. I hope he realizes he is the immature one for making fun of someone for being themself.

you play yu-gi-oh nice
well i met my funniest friend playing yugioh and the others just along throughout the school years