How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org?

I searched Beyblade wiki then i found Beywiki then joined
I googled tons of beys, and they all led to Beywiki, which led to here. I mercilessly pestered my mother to let me join, and now, here I am. Stupid
I found out from beybladeforums.com way back in 2008, (beybladeforums.com was a old beyblade forum made ages ago) and I asked on the site why there was hardly anyone on the site, then Bey Brad (or Tamer Brad on that site? I dunno) said that everyone posts on Beywiki now, and sent me a link. Although I wouldn't say I was the best member back then ...
I found Beywiki when I was looking for info on some beys.
I looked up "Smexy new attack beyblade metal fight"
and i think this popped out http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Fav...ight-Parts
not sure if it was that
I was looking up stuff on the new MFB and this was the only good website. I saw that the Beywiki was always open and never actually went to the forums. A month later, I found that this was also a forum, and went on here instead. It's much better info than Beywiki... So I joined!
Back in late June, my cousin interested me back in Beyblades, after finding out they were going to be re-released again. So, like the kind of person I am, looked for Beyblade Wiki, on Google. Wikia sites help me out a lot, so I wanted to search for a Beyblade Wikia. I looked, and found one. Then, there was this weird one called "Beywiki". I ignored it for some time, and finally started reading it. After looking at all the articles, it lead me to the WBO. I signed up in July, and it all began from there.
i googled 'best metal fusion beyblade to buy' and ended up at the beywiki and then i joined soon after
I was a guest for sometime,then I went ob frittered website and talked in the chartroom.Ho The Ho X and DarkKyoger gave me a link and I joined to bad I forgot to put one of em in refferals bar
Youtube WBO Tournment Videos got me intersted in to coming to this site
My friend who used to play beyblades told me about this site.
I got bored and decided to use my leet cyberstalking (aka "google") skillz to see if Brad was still around.
Yes. I'm Necroing a thread by like a month. I realize this.

I found out about WBO on another forum. I was talking to my friend Draciel. (Lady) Obviously, we were chatting about Beyblades. He was telling me something that he had read on a Beyblade Forum. So I asked him "What Beyblade forum?" He said it was this little place called WBO. A few days later he told me what that stood for. I looked it up on google and found this magical place. We had a much smaller amount of members back then. (It was almost a year ago. I think we had about 3,000-5,000 Members. I think) I was sitting down, trying to see how active this site is. Then, after I found out, I joined. With my "Oh SO Cheesy" user name.

My friend's screen name is Lady. Here is a link to his account... (I never found out what his Avatar is from)
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Lady
i was looking at beyblade videos on Youtube and found the sliding shoot tutorial, clicked the link, and poof! There it was.
Idk really,one day I found my old plastics and wonder if their was something like a world beyblade site,I googles world beyblade organization and well rest is history,though I waited awhile before joining Tongue_out so out of pure um boredom?
I read the AnimeNewsNetwork.com article about a new Beyblade series launching in Japan in 2008. I googled, and found myself here.
It's a New Magical Device That Allows you to search for topics in the World Wide Web.
A.k.A. Google.
I watched a couple of videos on the WBO's channel, read the channel's description, lurked the boards as a guest for a few days, then decided to join.
Keyblader007's youtube account. Browsed as a guest for a couple months until I decided to join.
Encountered the Wiki after searching for beys online, then checked out the website.
Google is my friend..... if you know what I mean. =P
After I purchased some Beyblade: Metal Fusion stuff by Hasbro, I looked for a Forum that could help me customize my Beys. YT also helped; I was watching the WBO's Channels, and when I searched WBO on Google, it led me here, and I couldn't be happier~!! =D
I bought a couple. I was watching some beyblade stuff on Youtube. I found myself on one of Daegor42's Video's.
Although I didnt know it at the time. One of the comments was " Are you on the WBO?" Curious, I googled the wbo. First result was .....World Boxing Organization. Scroll down at POOF. Here it was. I joined became very nooby. The became to where I am today.

It was about september '10.

LOL. When I first read this I thought the title said. "What is beywiki.com/wbo?"
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: My friend's screen name is Lady. Here is a link to his account... (I never found out what his Avatar is from)
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Lady

His avatar is Karin from Chibi-Vampire (manga) and Karin (anime)

I don't remember how I came across WBO. After I signed up I quickly left. But then came back. Now I go on it every single day.
I found it by searching for 'lightning l drago beywiki'. I really wanted the beyblade wiki ( the horrible one) because I thought the info was true ( I was new back then) I clicked on beywiki and saw the WBO banner. I didn't know what it was, so I left. I came back, only to click the back to WBO button and here I was.