How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org?

Hmm I got the site's link by email.It looked cool so I came.
I was randomly searching BBS member's names in Google and came across this place ^^
this guy who looks kind of like gackt kept coming to my house and accessing this site on my computer

does anyone know who this is
Saw a link to this place at Dark Dranzer Rock's little site Emerging Soul.
LazerBlader Wrote:Anubis. ^^

Same here, he's a great supporter.
I saw it on another beyblade site a link to this site, also to the post for the new beyblade. I save it under Favorites go to work and can't wait to come home to check this forum out and then i stay here first I read only for 3 days or so then i registred me xD
my friend told me about it on facebook
I was checking beyblade photos then i saw Valentin selling Blades, on Google images i saw it then i went to the site the seller ccame from then i saw the site.
i just searched beyblade website on google
Looked up Sagittario 145S, and it led to this site. I wanted one so bad...
When Beybladeforums.com started going under, Brad linked us here. This is about the fifth forum in a row we've migrated to since OTC went down.
Off the Chain was Brad's first Beyblade website, and it used to be the largest North American Beyblade website in the world. He came to the Beyblade.com forums and helped out noobs around 2004-5(It's been a while, I don't really remember). People migrated from Beyblade.com to OTC and after several failed forums we made it to the Beywiki forums, which is now called the World Beyblade Organization.
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:11 PM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: my friend told me about it on facebook
world class 2 year+ bump. A++

i joined the day it opened i think, saw the link in brad's sig at bbf
I joined when I searched "Beyblade wiki". I went to Beywiki, then WBO.
I was in a nostalgic mood and Google'd for some plastic beyblade names, wondering if people still cared about those toys. It redirected me to the wiki and this forum Smile
Google while I was a n00b to MFB looking for Dark Wolf.
When I had my 1st beyblade, I told my friend that I got a beyblade. He told me to go to a website which was worldbeyblade.org. He said in that site you can discuss combos, beys, etc. and that's how I found worldbeyblade.org
Back in 2008, when BeyUk was active, they advertised it on their site.
DRIGERGT! he is pwnage with videos and help
I saw an ad for battle strikers on TV and searched them up on youtube. On a vid, I saw a comment bashing Battle strikers and leading to the wbo lmao.
Google. Amazing what Google can do..
I searched up beyblade, for a long time, and long last i can't stare looking at WBO every time... Do i went in beywiki and after sometime here...