How confusing ...

Confused I have a little problem ... well, you see, I am new. Not to Blading, but this forum. I used to the be like, No 1 blader at my old school. Then I switched, and no one really bothers with it there. The old ... emotion that bubbled up when I let a blade rip faded into dormancy (thus the creation of my witty username) and I forgot for 2 years.
Then, I discovered my old Blader guide and my Driger XZ custom in the 'for the scrapheap' bag, and I thought, no freakin way you sorry excuse for a mother you, and, within the seclusion of a locked room, I read it through, and I got the feeling again. Then I thought, dammit, I've been dead for two years.
That brings me onto my problem. I, live in Northern Ireland. It is a silly place, when you think about it. The main attraction there is basically sectarian firefights. Aaaaanyhoo, I kinda wanna get back into the blading thing again, but can anyone tell me if there are any ... y'know, places I can break opposing attack rings? I can't even find any BeyBlades for sale in this freakin dump; y'know? How annoying. And, maybe if I can manage to go on the holidays to Canada or something ... is there any like ... places where bladers attempt to kill each other via little spinny thingies?
Y'know what I'm talking 'bout. It's kinda annoying. Maybe I'll get together with my Primary school (I dunno what you guys call it wherever you're from) mates, and check if they still do it. The problem is, the second top blader in my school, is, a nutter. And I don't like him because he always attempts to usurp my reign of local champ (not of orthern Ireland, just that particular area in it)
And the other top blader is casual. Bummer. Are there any guys in my area good at this thing? You get what i'm saying. And if you don't, you are probably kinda funny up here (points to head), and if thats the case I kinda don't want your help. Well, sorry for the big post, but I like typing. Tappity tappity tap ... lol ...

^Paragraphized (kinda)
Okay, I'm not trying to be rude, but I honestly cannot read that post because of the lack of paragraphs. Like, legitimately physically unable to read it.
I read it Smile

He's saying that he's a great blader, forgot about Beyblades for 2 years, and now he got back into it. He's wondering if there are any tournaments or other members from this forum that are currently in Ireland.

Driger XZ? Chocked
Elmo Wrote:I read it Smile

He's saying that he's a great blader, forgot about Beyblades for 2 years, and now he got back into it. He's wondering if there are any tournaments or other members from this forum that are currently in Ireland.

Driger XZ? Chocked

Not great, just better than anyone else I ever had the fortune to fight. Anyways, It has been paragraphized. Oh, and Driger XZ is a custom that I made myself. Kinda like the Driger Z customization in the blader manual, but ... different.
DormantSpirit Wrote:

Driger XZ? Chocked

Not great, just better than anyone else I ever had the fortune to fight. Anyways, It has been paragraphized. Oh, and Driger XZ is a custom that I made myself. Kinda like the Driger Z customization in the blader manual, but ... different.

I wouldn't call those paragraphs; if you can't indent, please use line breaks.

Never read the Blader's Manual, I assume it's junk. What's the XZ custom?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
DormantSpirit Wrote:

Driger XZ? Chocked

I wouldn't call those paragraphs; if you can't indent, please use line breaks.

Never read the Blader's Manual, I assume it's junk. What's the XZ custom?

There is some good stuff in there. It basically explains the basics, but it has some good ideas for customized blades. Anyway, ZX custom is a little name I give to a customized Driger model. It isn't an official name. Just my name for it. Its a mix of Driger types. F base, G ring, etc. I kinda explained that already, but I got nuthin else to do, so ...
G-ring? Chocked

Are you referring to the Driger G Attack ring (AR) or Weight Disk (WD)?
AND I THOUGHT MY POSTS WHERE HARD TO READ HOLY carp MY EYES.
How old are you DormantSpirit?
You seem overly energetic and sporadic.

When you first posted this topic, it was horribly messy looking, even with your "Paragraphs" its still a tad bit hard to read.
Also, you seem to just be posting anywhere, perhaps for the free beyblades? You say you need new blades, so it definitely seems like the kind of thing that would cause you to post everywhere (Even when you don't know anything about what you're talking about)
I'm guess it's like:
AR: Driger G
WD: Something (10-Heavy/Balance?)
SG: Driger F
BB: Driger F

It's also nice to have a blader in Ireland! Welcome to Beywiki Smile