How can I prevent rusting my metal drivers?

I never really thought about it but recently I learned that the metal in drivers such as planet can rust which isn’t the case with the metal on layers or discs. Honestly I’m not sure if it’s true but I wanted to ask if it was and if it is then how can I prevent it?
Get a new one!!!
(Aug. 15, 2019  4:26 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: DON'T USE YOU'RE DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez chill your Toxicity

(Aug. 15, 2019  4:28 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: Get a new one!!!

geez chill your Toxicity

(Aug. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I never really thought about it but recently I learned that the metal in drivers such as planet can rust which isn’t the case with the metal on layers or discs. Honestly I’m not sure if it’s true but I wanted to ask if it was and if it is then how can I prevent it?

I mean the best way is to not get them wet or make any contact with any liquid  basically keep them dry that's really the only way I know why things rust I can't help if it's rusts naturally
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I never really thought about it but recently I learned that the metal in drivers such as planet can rust which isn’t the case with the metal on layers or discs. Honestly I’m not sure if it’s true but I wanted to ask if it was and if it is then how can I prevent it?

If you're really that concerned with no rusting, it's best to wear comfortable launching gloves (not the open-finger kind) to prevent your own body oils and sweat from having contact with the metals (through your fingers and palms basically).

Of course there's no guarantee no one will make fun of you by then for being too careful of your Beys (and judges don't normally wear gloves either so in tournaments you'd probably have to risk having the metals touched during the inspections)