How can I get my school mates to stop teasing me

(Jan. 13, 2011  2:42 AM)Scourge Wrote: Hey dude
When I was in year seven me and my friend were bullied....a lot
But for some reason got along with them eventually.
I think it was my funny attitude, so try that..unless they know you for a stern person
Also anyone actually think this is an attempt for spam, unless I am wrong.
Prime example of what I'm trying to say. Scourge didn't feed into them, he just joked around and took it lightly, correct?
I already are the freak I were colerfull cloths instead of the black that every one ealse wears
Trollish post?
In any case, take up a sport and show everyone how its done?
I used to be mildly disliked in Middle School. I just went along with the insults and agreed with them, it shows that you don't care what they say and it doesn't hurt you. We're all really good friends now so it does work. It all depends how you go about what they say.
I am not trying to spam I just want help
Well I guess I am a gutless wimp good bye
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:45 AM)Dan Wrote: Trollish post?
In any case, take up a sport and show everyone how its done?
Nobody cares about middle school sports. That only get important in high school.

Just stick to the plan I've laid out for you and you should be set.
I try that but after a day of torcher I break and take it personally
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:46 AM)hotskunk Wrote: Well I guess I am a gutless wimp good bye
Really? Seriously? We're helping you and you give up?

This gesture is extremely insulting...
And yes middle school sports don't mean anthing
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Nobody cares about middle school sports. That only get important in high school.

Just stick to the plan I've laid out for you and you should be set.

Somehow my middle-school experience wasn't as hellish..
I guess High School has diluted my view of lesser grades? :[ Though university will probably do the same.
Dude I am sorry if I insulted you
LOL calling girls dudes would insult them.. Though you didn't know so, Deikailo will forgive you.
if you were in any other position, you head would no longer be attached. Be wary, very wary. loljkz
I am not giving up Wink
I'm getting very concerned that this will turn into an argument.
Get a mod to close this and we can pm him our solutions
Oh god I am so sorry I called you a dude sorry
Find out what kind of music your classmates like, then, before anyone knows the song make reference to it!

Scourge, I had no idea you were clairvoyant!
Wait what not cool if I does become an augment then get mod but not now!!
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:50 AM)hotskunk Wrote: I try that but after a day of torcher I break and take it personally
If you want to get into torture, my entire grade was against me with the exception of like, five people. I failed science because my lab group would just say "shut up, you're gay" and hide the results of the lab tests from me. My Latin teacher would blatantly insult me infront of the entire class. I couldn't take my eyes off the floor of the locker room because I'd get dirty looks if I did.

Years later, I asked an acquantance if it was really that bad what they did and said to me and she told me it was far worse. She wouldn't tell me how bad it was.

Looking back, I learned to love the experience because it lead me down a unique path and gave me the opportunity to learn ways of coping with terrible situations and how to help others get through tough times. More importantly, I've learned to forgive and laugh. You should, too.

If you can't learn from this situation as well, then you're not going to grow emotionally and mentally.

Not to say my life is harder than yours, I just use it as an example. I actually think my past is interesting and meaningful more than horrible.
Man I think she left Unhappy
dude, fighting seems to be how you get rep In middle school. I took down the druggy at my middle school in the sixth grade and I went form the most hated kid to the most respected. don't let things drag u down let your will be strong and let sadness go to anger and anger to power win a few fights when your challanged and you'll be running the school in no time.
I just noticed that this topic was created today but it already has four pages ... There are definitely unneeded posts there.

People "tease" others for anything 'odd' they find all the time. Kids are like that.