How bad are fake beyblade tips?

From like eBay or beysandbricks.com or wtvr
there aint bad if you just want to play with freind's if your age 5-12 and you weren't aware of branding and weren't going to tournament's
I don't really have any experience for fakes
because there NOT allowed in WBO rule book
so the driver's I usaly see in fakes are

fusion, defense, zephyr, edge, massive and Blow they don't seem they brake in videos

but DON'T put fake drivers from flame or any fake brading
to takara tomy or hasbro
there are NOT compatible they will brake your mod !!!

just be cautious by
LOOKING AT THE SPRING AND SCREWS
(Feb. 03, 2021  9:37 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: there aint bad if you just want to play with freind's if your age 5-12 and you weren't aware of branding and weren't going to tournament's
I don't  really have any experience for fakes
because there NOT allowed in WBO rule book
so the driver's I usaly see in fakes are

fusion, defense,  zephyr, edge, massive and Blow they don't seem they brake in videos

but DON'T put fake drivers from flame or any fake brading
to takara tomy or hasbro
there are NOT compatible they will brake your mod !!!

just be cautious by
LOOKING AT THE SPRING AND SCREWS
Lol my first four "takara tomy" beys were fake (fafnir valkryie spriggan and longinus)(god beys btw) fafnirs f's imiditly came off and my longinus grok its self and my spriggan and i thought "wow some strong beys" then i found out they were fake....
They’re not bad if I’m going to be honest.
they're ok but they arent anything crazy
Pros: Cheap, almost like TT (for the most part)

Cons: no rubber, no dash driver, gimmicks function wrong
Well, luckily, I have no experience with fake beys, but I do have knowledge with it. You should NOT buy any fake Beyblade parts at all. They usually suck and like ton of them are a rip-off. But, buy them at your own risk.
fakes have lead in them which can cause lead poisoning, so don't buy fakes..
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: fakes have lead in them which can cause lead poisoning, so don't buy fakes..

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:54 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: From like eBay or beysandbricks.com or wtvr

Yeah. I have an entire thread talking about it
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: fakes have lead in them which can cause lead poisoning, so don't buy fakes..

Doesn't almost everything have lead? And even with excessive I can't think of a single "fake bey" channel (and I know a lot) not to mention every blader has had at least one fake bey whether they got it on accident, because the tt version was too rare or expensive, or the fake was better that tt not one person (that i know of) has ever talked about getting lead poisoning. Im not defending fakes or saying people should buy them, I'm just saying.

Here’s what I think. You may disagree, but hear me out. Fakes are only as safe as the people using it. We know that in order to get Lead Poisining you need to inhale or swallow it, therefore if you don’t place them in you’re mouth or near to you’re nose your safe because it)s not like you inhale or swallow TT Beyblade chips (which is just as dangerous as lead). Now as for how lead paints are dangerous that’s because it mixes very well with other things, if you want to be extra cautious you could always throw out chips from the bey (although only the “metal parts” are lead and it’s usually the plastic doing the chipping).

Okay, I have seen things like this post before so I have a question. Is it not only poisonous when you eat it?
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:59 PM)USN Wrote:

Okay, I have seen things like this post before so I have a question. Is it not only poisonous when you eat it?

Small plastic/metal particles are in the air from the collisions in a battle, which you can breathe in.
(Feb. 04, 2021  3:20 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:59 PM)USN Wrote: Okay, I have seen things like this post before so I have a question. Is it not only poisonous when you eat it?

Small plastic/metal particles are in the air from the collisions in a battle, which you can breathe in.

They aren’t going to fling up to you’re mouth or nose just by a Beyblade. Furthermore particles are very small so if anything it would be a very small chunk of either plastic or lead (making it even more unlikely to reach you’re mouth/nose). Also if this was the case then regular beyblades are also threats as well (plastic/metals are also very dangerous to inhale).
Any amount of lead in the air is a bad thing, which the fake beyblades can have.
(Feb. 04, 2021  3:29 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Any amount of lead in the air is a bad thing, which the fake beyblades can have.

But it’s not just going to mix in with the air. In fact most chips don’t even go anywhere outside of the stadium. Also the drivers seldom have metal (for the most part)
(Feb. 04, 2021  3:20 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:59 PM)USN Wrote: Okay, I have seen things like this post before so I have a question. Is it not only poisonous when you eat it?

Thanks!
Thanks, guys, just figured I would buy a new evolution driver from beysandbricks (2.29$) because the day after I got my Cho-z Valkyrie, my brother ran down the tip on concrete. ON PURPOSE

And while we're on the subject, what are the unbranded Beyloggers like? I don't really see anything that could be wrong with those.
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:38 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, guys, just figured I would buy a new evolution driver from beysandbricks (2.29$) because the day after I got my Cho-z Valkyrie, my brother ran down the tip on concrete. ON PURPOSE

And while we're on the subject, what are the unbranded Beyloggers like? I don't really see anything that could be wrong with those.

evolution is supposed to run down/awaken
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:38 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, guys, just figured I would buy a new evolution driver from beysandbricks (2.29$) because the day after I got my Cho-z Valkyrie, my brother ran down the tip on concrete. ON PURPOSE

While I don’t have one getting a beylogger fake or real is pointless as it’s not supported anymore.
Fake bey loggers just light up anyways, they don't work
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

evolution is supposed to run down/awaken

Yes, I know, but not this much.
Fake makes TT's sells number down.
And sells number down means it may make beyblade finish earlier.