How To Possess A Bit Beast.

Hello All. Today I Will Teach You How To Possess Your Own Beast Into Your Beyblade.

1st. Grab The Highest Ladder In Your Home. Afterwards Climb On To The Top Of The Roof.

2nd. Grab Your Favorite Beyblade And Spin It On The Roof, Note (Thunderstorm Weather Conditions Only).

3rd. Wait Till Lightning Hits Your Beyblade As It Spins, Note (If Lightning Doesn't Hit It, Try Again.

4th. After You See Plasma Surrounded On Your Beyblade, Wait Until It Blinks Twice. After This Is Done, Grab Your Beyblade, Note (You Will Need Rubber Gloves) And Spin It Again And Watch A Bright Light Appear, Then You Look At The Sky And You'll Will See A Mythical Beast Formation. Good Luck =) P.S, Not My Responsibility If You Get Struck By Lightning. If You Are Under The Age Of 18, Adult Supervision Must Be Active At All Times.
LOL. This is the craziest way to get a bit beast I've ever heard..
When I saw the title of the post I laughed of loud! But when I read your post, even better! High five dude *high fives*
Wow this sounds so true and epic plus dangerous. lol
how i heard to get a bitbeast was to train on holy land and destroy trees but only if you want a tree spirt beast!

seriously tho is this a joke or serious or just for fun?
I'm thinking a joke? But I'm so tempted to try it? Is anyone else?
(Apr. 30, 2010  7:45 AM)MortalNerd Wrote: I'm thinking a joke? But I'm so tempted to try it? Is anyone else?

if you wanna get hit by lighting,fall and possibley die go for it i dont think its a verry good idea at all to try this because it wont work and theres a VERY high chance of the person trying it getting hurt
But still Smile Will be awesome Smile And I've never been on my roof, and then from then, you will been known as Crazy Roof Guy!
(Apr. 30, 2010  7:51 AM)MortalNerd Wrote: But still Smile Will be awesome Smile And I've never been on my roof, and then from then, you will been known as Crazy Roof Guy!

2 or so years back i used to chill on my roof and trust me falling off is very very painful,please just dont do anything silly and get yourself hurt
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH i'm sorry but i couldn't resist....kid bit beast do not exist if you think they do go get a therapist and see a psychiatrist get on some meds.....doing this will seriously get you very injured or killed..EDIT: also if lighting were to strike a beyblade the plastic would melt and the chances of lighting striking the beyblade and not you are very slim...and what kind of parent would let their kid do this???
... I don't know if I can bring myself to lock this.
This is definite fuel for the next beyhut comic.
(Apr. 30, 2010  8:47 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... I don't know if I can bring myself to lock this.
This is definite fuel for the next beyhut comic.
I can't bring myself to believe that someone would even post this topic....
We've had a lot worse than this, at least this was done with a slight sense of humor.
Locked though, kind of have to.