How Many words

well in the original one i got not bad, you know the one where someone posted a screen shot/ i got 83 words per minute but that might be just for the fact i write stories alot so it improves my speed
I am horrable, I only have 45, but yet I don't use home keys (the right way of typing)
I only type 36 words per minute I guess that's okay for my age......oh well. I'm probably never gonna higher than 50 words....sigh.
well how fast you type doesn't really matter to me, as long as I can get what I need to get done, done. I improved by 1 word though Tongue_out
64. It's a decent score, but I took the test about 400 times. This was the fastest one, and I learned that the baseball one is the easiest.
On my first try I got 35 words per minute on 2nd I got 36 1 wrong. Oh for first 0 wrong. I was using the speed type one.
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:28 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I only type 36 words per minute I guess that's okay for my age......oh well. I'm probably never gonna higher than 50 words....sigh.

B-But im like only 1 year older then you.......36 words per minute correctly?Thats pretty poor o..o In the higher grades and stuff u have to take a typing test
I type about 90 WPM. Fastest in my sixth grade class....
Now I'm in 8th, and I have no idea how I can fare against these people, I've never seen them type...
Also, the world record is 226 WPM on a Devorak not a QWERTY keyboard. Google Devorak, I wanna type on one of these, see how badly I do XD
EDIT: Also, I got this score on this site: http://www.freetypinggame.net
More of a site for kids, but that's what I am.
You reached 417 points, so you achieved position 3000 of 368958 on the ranking list

You type 561 characters per minute
You have 103 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

I've taken the test before and gotten higher results, but this is the result I received on my first try just now. I used to type around 120 in highschool, but really, there's no need to type at that speed unless you have a job that requires it - and I don't!

I also forgot to mention, I'm a hunt-and-peck qwerty typist, not a home-row typist.

EDIT: Second test:

You reached 440 points, so you achieved position 1798 of 369207 on the ranking list

You type 566 characters per minute
You have 105 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
Went on this http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ and 52nd try and finally got 123 words in 1 minute
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:20 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Went on this http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ and 52nd try and finally got 123 words in 1 minute

Lol i also did the test and got this on my first try

You reached 229 points, so you achieved position 80916 of 523420 on the ranking list

You type 342 characters per minute
You have 56 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words
Im to lazy to screen shot so ill do it later
I'm ina college class. Looking at this. Not being mean, but you ALL have to realize that you cannot use unproper typing. The ones who have used the 'Home Row' are correct. None of you have even come to use the 'Home Row' because in the human world 101, 134, would be like miracles. Clearly, I will post the DIFFERNCE.

ME in NORMAL/SLANG Typing: 72 WPM
ME in PROPER/NORMAL Typing: 32 WPM
(Sep. 08, 2011  11:41 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm in a college class. Looking at this. Not being mean, but you ALL have to realize that you cannot use unproper typing. The ones who have used the 'Home Row' are correct. None of you have even come to use the 'Home Row' because in the human world 101, 134, would be like miracles. Clearly, I will post the diffrence.

Me in Normal/Slang Typing: 72 WPM
Me in Proper/Normal Typing: 32 WPM

When im in school are any other place i uses Proper spelling if im online where i don't need to trouble myself with all that extra work i just don't do it Promblem sir? Loose the caps Speechless,and yes i did take out all the un needed caps in the my quote -__-