How BeyBrad became so good

(Sep. 16, 2010  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Amazing. I never thought the real reason I went to Battle Strikers would be revealed. Though I don't know what you mean by "see you on Friday."

Also, Spinster was actually at my place the other week, we had a good time Smile Though he didn't bring his retarded farmer hat Unhappy

Are you the guy who called me Spinster's wife on YouTube?

[Image: poO1Q.png]

Does nobody moderate that channel anymore? lol

Oh you silly so much sir Joyful_3
(Sep. 16, 2010  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Amazing. I never thought the real reason I went to Battle Strikers would be revealed. Though I don't know what you mean by "see you on Friday."

Also, Spinster was actually at my place the other week, we had a good time Smile Though he didn't bring his retarded farmer hat Unhappy

Did you convert him to Battle Strikers too? Tongue_out
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:38 PM)fragbait Wrote:

Did you convert him to Battle Strikers too? Tongue_out

No spinster not battle striker brad is master no pick spinster just brad master not like spinsters hat sir ^ _ ^

Sweet songs I sang to him at night? Farmer hat?!?

Man, I drop off the radar for a year and THIS is the legacy I leave behind?
Continuation of story will make us all happy
You should submit this script to shueisha.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA6dccIWdaA

lol

I am no longer breathing manually.
I just read this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA
Congrats dude, you put Brandonk to shame, and nearly touched the immaculate podium in which Fighting Animals sits on.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA6dccIWdaA

lol
I really don't like people using my name for a site I don't associate with but still funny