[Houston, Texas] Looking for bladers in the Houston Area

Hello everyone, I'm looking for bladers in the Houston Area who would potentially like to participate in some tournaments in potentially a few months. I'm working on becoming an organizer, so maybe we could get some tournaments happening in this general area. Is there anyone that would be interested or simply would like to know about events around here? (The other Houston thread is nearly 11 years old and it's locked, so...yeah. Here's one aimed more towards Burst bladers. If I'm missing something, please don't hesitate to let me know, and I'd be happy to fix my error.)
I'm near the area and would definitely be interested in joining!
Wow, that's great, I'm at like 9 posts out of the 50 I need to be an organizer, so it might take a little while. Unhappy Anyway, that's cool, maybe check back here every so often and see if there's anything happening in the thread. Maybe we'd be able to get a few more people to be interested.
I'm near that area and I have 146 posts but I'm not 13
Hmm, that's fine I guess. When you turn 13, maybe you can try to work towards it. Until then, maybe when I reach 50 posts, I can organize a tournament and you can be one of the first ones on the list. Let's hope it doesn't take too long!
yeah the drive could be about 3-4 hours but i will make it
(May. 20, 2021  3:31 PM)JJustice Wrote: yeah the drive could be about 3-4 hours but i will make it

Wow, that's like Dallas. There's a Dallas/Fort Worth thread if you'd rather go there, but feel free to stay here too I guess.
There's already a thread or two for Houston, y'all can continue this conversation there:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Houston...pid1574416