House of Anubis

I hate how Nickelodeon is showing new episodes everyday so they caould take the show off air, quickly, let alone the fact that they show new episodes at 7:00 on the weekdays, when I'm doing my homework.

Anyway, I heard rumors that a second season is coming. I wonder what'll happen to Victor now that he has no hopes of immortality, since the next ceremony will be in 25 years, and he'll probably be dead since he is actually 95.
I tried and tried and tried again to watch it but i could never catch the episodes because it was on every night how does nick expect me and other children to tune in every night. Anyway my favorite characters were Mick, Fabian, and Nina
Alfie and Jerome are interesting to watch as well. But yeah, I which Nick can show repeats more often, like twice on the weekdays and multiple times on the weekends, because Nickelodeon is obsessed which shows like iCarly and Big Time Rush. Well, Big Time Rush when it comes to advertising and iCarly when it comes to showing repeats. They don't acknowledge the good shows they have. iCarly takes up like the whole primetime block on weekends. (5:00 to 8:00) They should be using to show House of Anubis.

Anyway, I read the Season 2 is unknown, but it probably will come since Season 1 still managed to get some pretty good ratings although it's at 7:00, when people are doing their homework (6th grade and above).

They need to show repeats of this show more often.