Homemade stadium idea (With duct tape! ;) )

lol tell us how it goes Tongue_out as for my homemade stadium, i have a giant bowl-sled to beyblade on for attack types and a small bowl for those defense/stamina types Tongue_out
Its a alloround one.
there used to be a site which had a real good how to make a stadium thing i cant find it tho Uncertain
so does that mean itll have the same shape as a balance stadium? o.o
You shape it your self. You can make it atack,defence,or stamina.
I have started constructing the beystadium and its going well i just need to get some more foam. Ill upload pics as i go along
cool im interested in this to see how it turns out
Ok k im done!! I will upload pics as soon as my camera comes up its pretty good if i do say so myself
[Image: 2efhiu1.jpg]

soz its so small. Its betterthan it looks.

[Image: 2efhiu1.jpg]
that looks like garbage
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that looks like garbage

Sorry 1tdawg, but it's true. Unhappy
While I wont be quite so brash I would definitely recommend buying a real stadium. While you may have worked hard on it and I don't mean to be rude, it does look not only unbalanced, but generally carp.
sorry it does look like carp but if it is better than it looks then who am i to judge.
Believe me it's the picture. Im looking at it now and it looks good. Now if i can find some sharpies i can color it and it will look better. BUt if i was looking t it through just the picture id say it was carp too.
no, regardless of that picture, it is a lumpy blob of duct tape and looks like garbage. i don't mean that as "it looks bad" i mean it literally looks like something i would have thrown out
It really doesnt look like that at all. It looks like trash in the pic but its better than that.
give meh some tim and ill take more pics.
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:11 PM)1tdawg Wrote: Now if i can find some sharpies i can color it and it will look better.

Do NOT color it with Sharpies. It's going to come out really wrong and nasty. The ink will stain your Strikers.
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:33 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Do NOT color it with Sharpies. It's going to come out really wrong and nasty. The ink will stain your Strikers.

lol
Thats why im using them instead of blades this was a striker stadium not a beyblade stadium. Although you could use it for bkades its better for carp Strikers lol!
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol

Yes he is testing the stadium with his strikers since he dosent have any blades yet.
There is no "carp" to be found in Strikers... I love all my toys/tops equally. (some just happen to be more equal than others)