Homemade beystadium ?!

Does somebody now howto build a good ,
Homemade beystadium ? Please reply Grin
Go to a store that sells perspex and it'll have to be quite big.
Place the sheet of perspex over a saucepan and chuck that into a pre heated oven - not sure what sort of gas mark or temperature.
But don't leave it in there for too long as your center ditch will be too steep.
Once it has melted to your desired steepness, take it out and leave it to cool.
With that you have the circular shape of the stadium, unfortunately there will be no walls on it Unhappy

Hope that helped.
I trief that 2 with some nice Plastic i found but i
Dont havy anything 2 melt but nice help though ;D
if your bored and stuffed with pizza use the pizza box by pushing in the lid.
We've actually made one out of pizza itself but it wasn't that great. Strange to see though. We made an ice one that was kinda 'cool'. (-: The lastest one that we've built is a Chrome Dome Beyblade Dome where we made one that would use my flat bald head as the bottom of the stadium. lol We've got all three on youtube and are trying to come up with other crazy, goofy or awesome home made bey stadiums. We'd love to hear thoughts on them or any other cool things to try.
If you have one of those big trampolines with closed in walls you can use it as a huge stadium
My friends and I did that once!XD it was fun and cool!Grin
I've been eying a friend of mine's trampoline but it isn't closed off. I don't think that would be a big deal though with it being so big. I thought it would be fun to launch a few and go underneath to push up on the trampoline to get them jumping. I figure if I tried getting in, there would be the chance of stepping on them when jumping. (-: If I did make a wall for it though, it would look pretty cool. lol