Homeade stadiai

Who has Homade stadiums? If so, describe them. I have one made of a plastic plate, some cardboard, and a LOT of tape. And I have another that is made of wood(the kind you break in Martial Arts) and I have a third made of a woodon golf set, a plastic plate, and duct tape. (in the order described: Draciel Quake Arena, Not so Board Arena, Highrise Arena.
(Oct. 01, 2010  1:37 AM)DarkThunder Wrote: Who has Homade stadiums? If so, describe them. I have one made of a plastic plate, some cardboard, and a LOT of tape. And I have another that is made of wood(the kind you break in Martial Arts) and I have a third made of a woodon golf set, a plastic plate, and duct tape. (in the order described: Draciel Quake Arena, Not so Board Arena, Highrise Arena.

Here's mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpsN2XxZZE

It's pretty much a Huge Dome made from a Car Fighting game called Nitro Battlerz.
Slope looks too steep to do SS.
(Oct. 01, 2010  1:58 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Slope looks too steep to do SS.

It does work, but only with a RF.
mine is phone books. i also use lego bricks.
I have a video of the Draciel Quake Arena here.
Draciel quake arena has too much tape
Hmmmm...mines is a pot cover, very similar to the TT Attack Stadium
I doubt that is similar to the Attack Type Beystadium at all.
he probably means it has the same effect or the same amount of slope as the attack stadium
Still, I am quite sure it is totally different ... Even the sort of plastic would be different.