Hola Beybladers!

Hey i am Sean Murray. I have been Blading for a few years, but never thought of going Official. I am currently looking for a new Blading Team since my teammate bailed on me, so if you live in the Coastal Mississippi area, hit me up and ill give you an initiation battle. If you win, youre in. 16+ only people. Ummm... I have created two Beys from parts i saw lying around in my house, and made Dark Leone (not the real Dark Leone, just the Fusion Wheel "Dark", so it is supposed to be named Dark) and i am currently under construction of Counter Wolf, who was destroyed about a year ago by a blader i fought.

I am strong, and getting stronger everyday; as i am sure everyone else is. I had no idea about the WBO until a week or so ago, and i am glad to be here. Any questions about joining the Bey team, or if you want to join, just comment. If you wanna know a bit more about me, just comment too! I will be happy to answer your questions.
Oh yeah, and if you already are in a team and youre looking for a good member, hit me up, too. Ill be more than happy to join.
Hola Señor!

Welcome to the WBO! I dig your avatar, but you might want to consider changing your username to something a bit more beybladish... Up to you, but depending on your age it's a good practice not to use real names.

Have fun!

hmm ok then. I thought it would be a little less... made up, yano? But i will change it indefinitely. Thanx for the advice mon capitan!
My pleasure!

The next most important thing I have to share is this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO

The thread author, th!nk, is a well respected member who has put together a very useful guide.

Have a great time, and I'll see you around the forums!
thank you, Arupaeo, i am reading them now. It is very helpful! Smile I will try to be more proactive now on.