art
put put golf
beyblading
duelmasters
games
flying kite
umm...i think thats it Smile
I used to fly kites a lot as a kid... I kinda miss it, actually
I like to do : YUGIOH, Call of duty 5, drawing manga, reading manga, play guitar, play paino, and hang out with my mates lol.

-LAITON
Flamerx1231... There is no way you do all that everyday, It would be hard for me to keep up all that every week actually Tired
(Jun. 14, 2009  4:32 AM)jsc Wrote: Flamerx1231... There is no way you do all that everyday, It would be hard for me to keep up all that every week actually Tired

You don't need to do it everyday for it to be a hobby.
Lol, i almost forgot anouther thing i like to do!! It's knitting and maybe weaving!
mine are:
yo-yoing
spinning tops(not beyblades but the kind you wrap a string around)
drawing
skateboarding,and
reading manga
I play sports alot, and play with my gaming consoles. Those are my main ones anyway.
My hobbies are:
drawing
Go (even though I am pretty bad at it. I love it. XD)
Yugioh TCG
playing video games
writing
soccer
basketball
Volleyball
Beyblade
Pokemon
Mario
Smash
Drawing
I like collecting Square Enix playarts, Bakugan and Gundam models.

But my main hobbies are Playing Games, Doing maths and Jap, Making movies and saving up moolah and drawing up characters for HAZE.
i enjoy playing my ps3
the melbourne club scene
powerlifting
and mixed martial arts Smile got my 1st mma fight in 3 weeks
Uh, maybe look at the thread openers new name, Brad?
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh, maybe look at the thread openers new name, Brad?

How weird. Thanks.
Oo... a hobby thread

Rugby
Basketball
Hockey
Bowling
Trail Biking
Gundam
Racing
Sleeping!
I always had a busy schedule when school start, I like to play badminton after school and I play tennis sometimes. If me and my friends have time, we play YGO or if I have no time, I gonna launch some beyblades in my friend house.
Hmmmy favorite hobbies are...
Drawing
Inventing & pitching (like a commercial guy! RIP Billy Mays)
& making AMVs
i decieded to revive this thread cause i beleive we need a cool thread like this

i also got permission from Kai-V Tongue_out
If people do not elaborate they will have to be warned ...
Football / Soccer - It has always has been my dream to become a professional footballer. I can play all day and never get bored. I love football.

Beyblade - The anime, the game and the toys are amazing. I, obviously still haven't grown from it.
1. airsoft. I love airsofting. i live near a battle field and plan to go soon. i do own a very small arsenal of cheapy guns

2. Gaming. I own an xbox, a wii and a ds. xbox for call of duty (mainly zombies) nintendo wii for sports, and ds for on-the-go.

3. skateboarding: i live close to the campbell skatepark, and skate there every once in a while.

4. music: I used to play several instruments including, piano, violin, and guitar, i also enjoy listening to music such as rock, hip hop,rap, and dubstep. my favorite artist are green day, Deadmau5, skrillex, new boyz, and eminem.
5. camping: i am in the boyscout troop 286. this troop goes on a lot of outings such as summer camps, fishing outings, canoeing outings, shooting trips, rock wall climbing, and of course camping. i have camped with my troop in several different mountains.
My list is pretty short compared to others, but it is enough to keep me busy.

is this enough elaborating? i am very sorry to have missed your earlier post about elaborating. i can assure you it will not happen again.