bolling
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: beyblade thats it

this thread was meant for your your OTHER hobbies than beyblading
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:59 AM)V0rtex Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: beyblade thats it

this thread was meant for your your OTHER hobbies than beyblading

i think he meant he doesnt have any hobbies outside beyblade

lol i just realized i forgot to most my hobbies

Guitar- i love to play guitar it keeps me entertained and i love the feeling when i learn a new song (it feels nice and fuzzy inside)

Gaming- more like just Call Of Duty BO im just obbsessed with that game right now im not sure wats so appealing about it but whatever it is i love it lol

Youtube-what i mean by that is i like to go around trolling/commenting of peoples vids in a good way (constructive criticism, telling trolls to leave poster alone, etc)

i cant think of many more but if i do ill post it here Smile Tongue_out

mainly soccer: i started watching inazuma 11, liked it and started training to be a goalie. then i tried out for the school club! we're now in the finals of a tournament me being the ace player!
Watching anime,reading manga,and drawing Anime/Manga characters.
I have some experience in making soap and cream for skin, but sometimes my homemade cosmetics were  not so perfect. I found different kinds recipes of cosmetics  and in many of them use natural oil, because it is has good influence for human body and skin. Recently I started to  use sea buckthorn oil in my homemade creams for skin  because It contains many useful vitamins and substances for human health  and body. And I bought special plastic caps on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/cap/  I want to find new recipes of soap.