Ho the Helper

Hi im a blader in Japan that likes to beyblade. If you have some parts ill try and tell you the best combination in my mind. But if i cannot respond ASAP please understand.
Hello, Ho!
Welcome to WBO. It won't be long before you are swarmed with warm greetings from many fellow bladers! As is my experience that there are many active users here...

By the way, I found the encyclopedia these guys have is lacking a few parts and Beys, and I'm trying to organize a list and detail table of every part and what Bey they come on. You wouldn't happen to know of a site with more detail?
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:51 AM)CherryICG Wrote: By the way, I found the encyclopedia these guys have is lacking a few parts and Beys, and I'm trying to organize a list and detail table of every part and what Bey they come on. You wouldn't happen to know of a site with more detail?
We probably have the most details, seriously ... Beywiki is, of course, open to contributions.

Ho the Ho X, you already have an account called "Ho the ho" ... Why ? We do not allow multiple accounts.
Hm, well, I suppose I can make a write up of my Storm Aquario... but that means I have to buy a Hasbro stadium so I can test it... I hate Hasbro stadiums.... My Storm Aquario is also from Sono Kong, so I have no clue how to figure out the name of the parts, and it is nothing like the ones available here...

I didn't mean anything detrimental to BeyWiki's reputation, it is extremely immaculate, it's just there's the Pisces models and whatnot out there that haven't been added yet... I suppose since I plan to collect them I might be able to help, or I could ask DrigerGT, he has very well everything...
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:58 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Hm, well, I suppose I can make a write up of my Storm Aquario... but that means I have to buy a Hasbro stadium so I can test it... I hate Hasbro stadiums.... My Storm Aquario is also from Sono Kong, so I have no clue how to figure out the name of the parts, and it is nothing like the ones available here...
You do not have to buy a Hasbro stadium. Actually, we encourage getting a stadium that is actually good, and those are usually made by TAKARA-TOMY.

This is quite off-topic though.
I realize this is off topic, and I will end it here on a final note: I plan on getting Takara-Tomy stadiums for obvious reasons over Hasbro, however, I have little access to them. I have no credit card, and most of my money right now is going to my paintball marker. I will attempt to purchase them in the future along with beys that are not available here yet, but I'm not so sure I'm qualified to write a review of them.

Anyway, sorry Ho, for turning your topic into a back and forth chat.
welcome to the wbo , ho, hah, that rhymes.
anyways, enjoy the site Smile
Welcome to the wbo and thanks for giving me a link to the registration on drigergts website