Hiya I'm new

Hiya my names jaye, im new to this site and ive been into beyblades since it first came out. I'm 21 (not that i care if people think im to old i still love it Smile)
I'm currently designing a full 3d beyblade game for pc. (I'm studying a IT game devalopment diploma so i hope it helps me out)
Currently useing a modified beyblade: hms drigger with eg dragoon base.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:18 AM)jayeryan Wrote: Currently useing a modified beyblade: hms drigger with eg dragoon base.

How is this even possible? It's definitely illegal ...

Regardless, welcome.
Welcome to the WBO! Shape up your posts if your 21, dude. But Anyway, where are you from? And have you heard of MFB? Oh, and you should add yourself to the map^^^^^.
Welcome to WBO!

(Mar. 12, 2009  4:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How is this even possible? It's definitely illegal ...

I'm guessing the tabs on the RC broke off so he was able to push it through the hole of Dragoon G's base.
I don't believe you can study a degree...

Neat concept, though. You should CG me vs. Bluezee in this game 'cause I'd totally win. >_>

Welcome to the group, buddy!
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:28 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Shape up your posts if your 21, dude. But Anyway, where are you from? And have you heard of MFB? Oh, and you should add yourself to the map^^^^^.

I'm from Gold Coast, Australia. Yeah i added myself to the map and have heard of mfb got keyhole tv ready for when it comes out

(Mar. 12, 2009  4:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't believe you can study a degree...

Neat concept, though. You should CG me vs. Bluezee in this game 'cause I'd totally win. >_>

Welcome to the group, buddy!

I mean't diploma Tongue_out
i think she meant you study a subject, not the degree
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think she meant you study a subject, not the degree

oh my bad, miss understood phasing I guess.
anyway explain that weird combo you posted
I'd like to see your game progress sometime. Welcome to the WBO Smile
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:43 AM)G Wrote: I'd like to see your game progress sometime. Welcome to the WBO Smile

Yeah I will let everyone know when it's almost done, I'm only about 1/4 of the way through because I'm trying to make it good, not do a dodgy job.
Welcome to WBO,I'm from Australia to,Enjoy your time here Grin
Wow we'e getthng a lot of australian bladers lately. Auzzie tourney coming up? :3

Anyways, welcome to the WBO dude! Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome. Grin
Hope you learn alot.
Welcome, looking forward for that PC game!